Plugin Contributions

Default Template 404 issue

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Zencart Version v1.5.5e
    Website Url: http://designmadartist.co.uk/
    Php Ver: ea-php56
    Zencart Loaded via FTP (as per instuctions, database created before filed being moved run zc_install)

Yesterday I purchased a zencart template for my shop,as it was a fresh install I decided to go with the run ZC option which I did and was successful, I was also required to run a dynamic filter patch as well as a theme sql patch, after uploading these did not show any errors. My issue occurs when I try and customise the template, the instructions are clear and easy to follow, so I have no doubt I am doing it right, however I keep getting 404 when trying to customise the theme using the theme settings which come with the template.For example if I want to replace the existing logo with my own, I get this 404 issue (see Attachments) I have tried an Zencart install via my cpanel using Softalicious and the problem remains the same. Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 16.32.23.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	17064   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 16.32.37.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	17065  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template 404 issue

Ok I have Picafors new Westminster template, which was similar to the previous one I mentioned. The Backend is working fine, front end a 500 error. Any advise please?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Template 404 issue

The site at the URL you provided above appears to be displaying the front-end without any errors presently, when using the default responsive_classic template.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.