Plugin Contributions

red flag Change BackEnd Default Language then blank page, can't login again.

Hi All,

MY skin have a pre-install schinese build-in both frontend and backend.

I am copy the schinese and then rename to tchinese, on the language, it work for frontend very well.

But ... today when I am try to change it to tschinese as default (Before it working well o english default, I haven't try schinese), after logout, then reload the admin page, it just show me a white blank page.

And have a error log on the logs folder

Here are the logs files

[28-May-2017 11:51:57 Asia/Hong_Kong] Request URI: /store/admin/, IP address: 112.119.199.142
    #1 require() called at [/store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php:35]
    #2 require(/store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php) called at [/store/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/store/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/store/admin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/store/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/store/admin/index.php:10]

[28-May-2017 11:51:57 Asia/Hong_Kong] PHP Warning: require(includes/languages/tchinese.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 35
    [28-May-2017 11:51:57 Asia/Hong_Kong] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/tchinese.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 35

But I am 100% sure, there have a files in /includes/languages/tchinese.php there, so I am out of direction what is wrong base on above logs.

Anyone who have experience of make language please share your suggestion.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Change BackEnd Default Language then blank page, can't login again.

Are you sure that the file /store/admin/includes/languages/tchinese.php is present?

Plugin Contributions

Dear lat9,

Well, you are right, I need look on /store/admin/includes/languages/ this folder.

the tchinese.php are miss there.

After copy the schinese.php and rename to tchinese.php place there, it work.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

You're very welcome! I'm happy to have helped you correct your issue.