Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Payeezy Error in v.93 on ZC 1.5.4

I am getting the following error using the Payeezy plugin, transaction seem to be going through,but still seeing this error.

[19-Jun-2017 07:19:37 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /.../includes/modules/payment/payeezyjszc.php on line 121

I am using payeezy v.93 and ZC 1.5.4

Any Ideas?

Tony

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payeezy Error in v.93 on ZC 1.5.4

I recommend upgrading to the latest Payeezy module version.
    As of today it's v0.941, but you said you're using 0.93
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2050

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I recommend upgrading to the latest Payeezy module version.
    As of today it's v0.941, but you said you're using 0.93
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2050

I installed v.941 checked to insure module setup was correct. When I went to test the install the transactions were declined. If I switched back to v.093 the transactions were approved.
    I did the install twice and the test repeated itself. I have Payeezy logging turned on and have the log file I do not see anything unusual in the log indicating a problem. Says bank decline, but as I indicated switching back to v.093 the transaction is approved.

Any ideas?

TR

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Those bank declines are probably related to your Payeezy account configuration for "Level III" transaction support.

While the logs in your Zen Cart site may show the generic "bank decline", your Payeezy (First Data GlobalGateway) dashboard should show you a more specific reason for the decline. And the call center should be able to tell you even more info if you ask them to look up the reason for those transactions being declined.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have the "soft descriptors" turned onto the merchant account by the First Data support group, then I activated the on the merchants account to allow "soft descriptors". I updated the Payeezy module from v.093 to the latest v.094 and the transactions that had been being declined went through successfully.
    So v.094 is up and running.
    Thanks for the help.
    Tony

Plugin Contributions

I continue to see this error in the log files:

[26-Jun-2017 07:12:45 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /.../obiecue/includes/modules/payment/payeezyjszc.php on line 121

I have upgraded to v.0941 and do see transaction coming through. Any ideas on how to resolve the error?

Tony

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Hmmm .... That appears to be happening only at times when an order doesn't exist.
    Can you determine whether this is triggered only when doing stuff in your Admin?
    Or is it customer-side, at a certain stage during checkout?

Plugin Contributions

Dr Byte
    What action would I do in Admin that might trigger the error? I can test it.
    Tony

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

New version 0.95 has been uploaded.
    Fingers crossed that it fixes those intermittent errors.

Plugin Contributions

I installed v.095 and began receiving a new error:

[28-Jun-2017 01:29:48 America/New_York] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /...../includes/modules/payment/payeezyjszc.php on line 715

It must be carrying over from a previous line or other source. I do not see it.

Tony

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast