Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

I have been scouring the Square site trying to see where this is detailed in any of their plans. I literally cannot find anything.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I have been scouring the Square site trying to see where this is detailed in any of their plans. I literally cannot find anything.
    I am looking at their public site, not logged into my account. But it appears that Paypal charges $20 for a chargeback and Square does not (from one site that compares the two platforms)

Plugin Contributions

This is the link but discussion on the features of Square should now be moved to another thread. Support for the mod is discussed here.

Post 607 was based on an assumption that the mod might not be "talking" to Square correctly.

Post 609 was confirming that it was a change in Square policy and not a problem with the mod.

Apologies if I muddled the puddle with extra information.

Plugin Contributions

I asked my colleagues in the Account Team and it seems that the cards ending ****, ****, **** are not eligible for 3DS as there are United Arab Emirate cards which are not 3DS enabled.

One of my colleague must have sent you information about the Fraud Manager Tool, would you like to try using it ?

About SCA / 3DS
    You can rest assured, Square will be ready to support Secure Customer Authentication requirements for the extended UK deadline of 14 September 2021.
    If you are using Square’s standard products such as Square Online and Invoices, you do not need to make any changes as the products have been updated to meet SCA requirements.
    so now im signed upto some risk manager and they cant tell me why my website is accepting orders where everything looks legitimate ie address for shipping and billing same ect but then a notification about fraudulant activity and a payment hold until i refund the offending payment. they told me they believe the cards to be stolen credit cards. the person waited 2 weeks after being caught out and tried to check out with a fresh address but i recognised the address from one of his failed attempts.

I want to sell digital delivery goods and want all my transactions to go through 3d secure and what i can only assume is the international version "SCA" if i sell digital delivery goods with the site allowing such orders im just opening the flood gates for chargebacks that are less likely with physically posted items.

square arent really helping me just feel like they upsold me to trial the risk manager. i want ideally to have no risk with 3d secure transactions. will there need to be an update to the module intime for the date they mentioned in there email response i posted above?

Plugin Contributions

https://squareup.com/help/gb/en/arti...entication-faq it seems like updates are needed for anyone in the uk or eu

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flappingfish View Post
    https://squareup.com/help/gb/en/arti...entication-faq it seems like updates are needed for anyone in the uk or eu
    I think https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....77#post1381277 covers this. I do not beleive that it has been included in the main zencart code yet.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RocketSites View Post
    With the assistance of @Congerman, I have made some changes to the Square module with a view to achieving SCA compliance.

The following is ready for TESTING - use AT YOUR OWN RISK. Replace these two core files with those included in the archive:

/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    /includes/modules/payment/square.php

No need to un-install and then re-install the module in admin, as there are no DB changes.

https://www.rocketsites.co.uk/square.zip
    any done this and had any issues? just had my site upgraded so im wary of changing files straight after developer has just finished working on it

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    I think https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....77#post1381277 covers this. I do not beleive that it has been included in the main zencart code yet.
    looks perfect hopefully someone can verify how testing went

Plugin Contributions

Yes I am using it live. No issues so far.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    Yes I am using it live. No issues so far.
    awesome thankyou

Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast