Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BRDS View Post
    I am unable to make this module work and am confronted with the SQ-NONCE-FAILURE error at every turn.

I am running zencart 1.5.6c on php 7.3

I have check and tried all the previous advise in this thread and the Square set up common problems, but still no luck. All files are in the right place, the module is installed and activated with a valid token and date. I also have no js errors... I have even removed my custom js code and just tried with plain jquery (deferred and not).

One thing I have noticed is that in the console the following error is logged...

0: Unable to get property 'SavePersonalAndPaymentData' of undefined or null reference - Autoformfill_ContentScript.js (1,20660)

I am getting a nonce code, I amended the code to log this in the console to ensure one is generated... and even unhid the input field that this is placed in to see it is actually placed in the input field before the submit confinues.... but it just refuses to work.

What else can I try, I have been at this all day, and going crazy
    I'm pretty sure your javascript error is interfering with the execution of the rest of the script. Whatever conflicts are introduced by other javascript on your site will need to be addressed before it will work properly for you.
    The error that is logged is created by Square, there are no other js errors. I have even removed all js on the site and just left jquery, but still the same issue. I really do not think the js is the issue with this one.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I am unable to make this module work and am confronted with the SQ-NONCE-FAILURE error at every turn.

I am running zencart 1.5.6c on php 7.3

I have check and tried all the previous advise in this thread and the Square set up common problems, but still no luck. All files are in the right place, the module is installed and activated with a valid token and date. I also have no js errors... I have even removed my custom js code and just tried with plain jquery (deferred and not).

One thing I have noticed is that in the console the following error is logged...

0: Unable to get property 'SavePersonalAndPaymentData' of undefined or null reference - Autoformfill_ContentScript.js (1,20660)

I am getting a nonce code, I amended the code to log this in the console to ensure one is generated... and even unhid the input field that this is placed in to see it is actually placed in the input field before the submit confinues.... but it just refuses to work.

What else can I try, I have been at this all day, and going crazy
    I'm pretty sure your javascript error is interfering with the execution of the rest of the script. Whatever conflicts are introduced by other javascript on your site will need to be addressed before it will work properly for you.
    The error that is logged is created by Square, there are no other js errors. I have even removed all js on the site and just left jquery, but still the same issue. I really do not think the js is the issue with this one.
    After re-reading your first post and re-interpreting the messages you quoted, I agree: probably not js issue. Granted, the Square error is worth noting and perhaps investigating, perhaps via their Slack channel.

Let's take it a step further then:
    - the SQ-NONCE-FAILURE error appears when the nonce is not received by the payment module.
    (Since you indicate you understand code, you could try dumping out the value of the nonce field from inside the payment module, to see what/why it's invalid/missing).
    - therefore something else on your site is blocking it from passing through as normal POST data like it does on a properly functioning site

Therefore I must ask: in what ways is your store different from a fresh new install of Zen Cart? Therein will be the clues to the cause of your problem.
    I don't mean just what plugins/addons. I mean any extra files that have been added (intentionally or unintentionally).

To ascertain those differences, I recommend taking a complete copy of the /includes/ directory from your server, and running a compare locally against a fresh clean copy of Zen Cart. This is to be certain that you don't have unexpected files on the server that you didn't know about, as they could be contributing to the problem too.
    A great summary of similar comparison process is described in this article: https://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index....ing_From_Hacks

Also, since we're looking for something possibly obscure in your case, checking all configuration_value entries in the configuration table might be worthwhile, to make sure no unexpected contents are found there.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Haven't installed square in a very long time but new client website now needing it. php 7.1, zc 1.5.5f, square version .97

New square account. The issue may be that I'm just missing something at square. I was able to retrieve everything to put in admin but it insists no access token. I did put in the Redirect URL at square but it states completely for everything that it is sandbox credentials. I see no way to reset if it's needed for a live site. If I click to authorize, it says "Client requires a Redirect URL to use OAuth"

What am I missing here?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

I've just installed Square to hopefully replace Paypal. Zen Cart v 1.5.5.e, php v5.6 using Westminster_New template from Picaflor Azul. Website is in the UK. Configuration was fine.
    I tried adding something to my basket and clicked to checkout and noticed that the fields for the credit card information was 'greyed out' so I couldn't type it in.

Using Chrome Developer Tools, under Console, I noticed this error:

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is https://www.qbis.co.uk/min/?f=/inclu...&1572439093:21
    not defined at https://www.qbis.co.uk/min/?f=/inclu...&1572439093:21

What does that mean? Both links are the same.

I've tried changing permissions on my config files from 444 to 644, copied over jscript_jquery.easing.1.3.js from gsgd.co.uk.

I've tried searching on the forums but no joy. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I had that happen to me as well. My redirect URL was definitely in at Square Developer Portal. I tried using both live and sandbox access tokes to see if there was a difference but was getting "Client requires a Redirect URL to use OAuth" too.

In the end, what worked for me (if I remember correctly as it was late last night) was to use the live access token.
    1. From Zen Cart admin, Modules-Payment-Square, click on 'Log In To Your Square Account' and log on
    2. From Square Dashboard, on the left column, select 'Apps'
    3. My Apps - Manage App
    4. On left column select OAuth. Check that Redirect URL https://www.your_website/square_handler.php is there
    5. Show Application Secret and copy and paste this into Zen Cart and update

Fingers and toes crossed!

Plugin Contributions

This is at the limit of my expertise but looking at the Network tab in dev tools (firefox) I think you might have two copies of jquery loaded.

one from your template folder:

/includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.js

and another loaded from your html_header.php:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') {
        document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
    }
    </script>
    If I was debugging this I would remove one of the jquery instances and also turn off CSS/JS Loader.

Beyond that I would probably be stuck.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

The issue at square is that they now setup only the sandbox first. In order for the site to go live, go to Oauth page, look to bottom left - button needs to be turned on. I found out through sheer serendipity while talking with a support person (not square) he got another phone call and she had had the issue so the info I got while he had two phones to his ears! No help from square at all.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your reply Simon. I'm really not technical so when you say remove one of the jquery instances you mean delete one of the files right? I've removed /includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.js

Under CSS/JS Loader Configuration, I put the values of Minify CSS and Javascript to False.

It hasn't seem to have made any difference as I still can't input any data into the credit card fields.

Site is https://bit.ly/2HdFdVO if anyone wanted to have a look

I'm stuck!

Plugin Contributions

I've just found out today from Square that they do not offer seller protection in the UK. I know they do in the US. As we have recently had a chargeback of over £800 through fraudulent credit card use on our website, this unfortunately would stop us from using Square I was told there is no 3D secure on Square.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nipinuk View Post
    I had that happen to me as well. My redirect URL was definitely in at Square Developer Portal. I tried using both live and sandbox access tokes to see if there was a difference but was getting "Client requires a Redirect URL to use OAuth" too.

In the end, what worked for me (if I remember correctly as it was late last night) was to use the live access token.
    1. From Zen Cart admin, Modules-Payment-Square, click on 'Log In To Your Square Account' and log on
    2. From Square Dashboard, on the left column, select 'Apps'
    3. My Apps - Manage App
    4. On left column select OAuth. Check that Redirect URL https://www.your_website/square_handler.php is there
    5. Show Application Secret and copy and paste this into Zen Cart and update

Fingers and toes crossed!
    I'm having the same problem. I traced it in my logs to the following error thrown by \includes\functions\plugin_support.php on line 70:

Code:
    [20-Feb-2020 11:28:32 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/156): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request

in \www\store\includes\functions\plugin_support.php on line 70

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast