Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Thank you so much, DrByte! That was it -- due to the e-mail error codes we received we were substituting our personal access token for the OAuth application secret and wondering why were weren't seeing the green button to authorize the app. Thank you for highlighting that difference for us. Once we reinstalled the app and tested it, everything is now working perfectly again. Much gratitude to you -- we really appreciate your quick answer, insight and direction!

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I was hoping someone could please help with an error re the cron job to automatically handle token refreshes.

Cron job installed via cPanel on server:
    php /home/my_username/public_html/square_handler.php
    Error Log:
    [12-Sep-2018 12:05:02 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'square' not found in /home/my_username/public_html/square_handler.php:19
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    thrown in /home/my_username/public_html/square_handler.php on line 19
    Email returned:
    X-Powered-By: PHP/7.0.31
    Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
    Set-Cookie: cookie_test=please_accept_for_session; expires=Fri, 12-Oct-2018 02:05:02 GMT; Max-Age=2592000; path=/; domain=recoveredheritage.com.au
    Set-Cookie: zcrm_ac08606c3ae64282ac69e5945c47bda5=deleted; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT; Max-Age=0; path=/; domain=recoveredheritage.com.au
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
    My situation:
    Square v0.94 installed successfully and all looks OK in Admin
    ZC1.5.5e (modified with plugins)
    Website: recoveredheritage.com.au. Still under development (maintenance mode currently on but the error persists even when its off).

Line 19 of that file states
    $square = new square;
    . I tried re-uploading all the SQUARE plugin files in case I missed one in the classes directory somehow - but error persists. As yet, I haven't been able to find a solution or the problem discussed in either the zencart or general community. Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolve this please?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Getting similar results on four sites, but sporadically. All four cron settings are exactly the same (Other than the username, of course)

None error every time the cron is run.

One only throws a debug file occasionally.

Two throw no debug files but email with different cron errors. Both are 500 errors with different coding.

One actually resets the mod to false.

Plugin Contributions

Discovered that our 500 errors was that Perl Module for https was not installed on the server for some reason. One was a typo.

Still can't tell what caused the debug or whether the Perl fix will stop that from happening.

We will see after cron run.

Plugin Contributions

Discovered that our 500 errors was that Perl Module for https was not installed on the server for some reason.
    Thank you dbltoe. I appreciate your assistance.

I'm a real newie here so don't really know what I'm doing...but I tried to muddle my way through. But, my attempt was unsuccessful: same error log generated when cron job ran. Are you able to give more specific instructions?

Attempt details: My ISP server (inDesign) was showing no Perl modules installed. l looked at the available Perl modules and there's one called Business::OnlinePayment:HTTPS. Installed this. Now the installed Perl includes that one + Net::HTTPS::Any + Tie::IxHash.

Thanks
    Last edited by GerriM; 12 Sep 2018 at 11:44 PM. Reason: typos corrected, reference quote added

Plugin Contributions

@DrBytes which .php file generates the call for the text to appear when you start typing in your credit card number?
    Example when start typing 42 I notice the page refresh and visa appears. Notice it’s lower case but their logo is VISA. I notice the same when typing in 52 which shows masterCard and I want it to show MasterCard. Also americanExpress & discover.
    It’s just cosmetic if you have the time please.
    I used the developers tool kit and could not find masterCard & also search in the database with no avail. Is the call embed in hex code?

With @lat9 help I received this answer.
    On further inspection (aren't demo sites wonderful?), it appears that the text is being added by the Square payment method's jQuery (see /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jscript_square.php). The values displayed appear to be coming back from an AJAX call to Square.

Mark
    Mark
    Hare Do

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GerriM
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'square' not found in /home/my_username/public_html/square_handler.php:19
    thrown in /home/my_username/public_html/square_handler.php on line 19
    Line 19 is trying to execute the Square module code, but it's not been loaded into memory yet.
    Line 18 does the loading by passing the name of the module whose files should be loaded. But they won't load if the files aren't found in the proper locations.

I suspect you've missed uploading some files for the module. Line 18 expects at least these 2 files:
    /includes/modules/payment/square.php
    /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square.php
    There are lots of other important files related to the Square module, but if these aren't present then line 18 will fail, which will cause line 19 to give the error you quoted.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

All sites getting this debug file has the files in the required places. The debug happens when the cron job runs in cpanel or when square_handler.php is run from the browser.

An example of the emailed code:
    Code:
    Status: 500 Internal Server ErrorAccess-Control-Allow-Origin: *
    Set-Cookie: **************; domain=.*******.com; secure; HttpOnly
    Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
    Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
    Pragma: no-cache
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
    This is after the Perl fix.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Could be that the cron job is running a different (older) version of PHP too.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Sites are running 5.6

Server 7.1

Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast