Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

I have updated the square sca fix it is available at https://inner-light.co.uk/SquareSCA.zip
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much, brittainmark!
    I've downloaded it now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    I have updated the square sca fix it is available at https://inner-light.co.uk/SquareSCA.zip
    I've updated to this version as I was already using your previous fix from a while ago. I compared the two files & saw quite a few changes compared to the last zip you released. Has there been significant change to the files? Anything I should keep a look out for?

Thanks as always for keeping this plugin functional. Its a life saver compared to paypal.

Plugin Contributions

The issue was that if the card was invalid, it did not show the error message, just highlighted in red the field that was wrong. That has been corrected. The previous fix was @rocketsites. I also change the loction id so that it is obtained from the class and made it produce a warning if the location was not set. This was causing problems with people who did not have the location id set up correctly. I have not sent it to the main zen cart site as in 5 months the current way of working using sqPaymentForm is being depreciated by SQUARE. Hopefully I will have enough time and knowledge to rewrite it to work with the Web Payment Sdk. So if I can get that done I will release that version to the Main zen cart site and if necessary produce a new zip file (it will be big as the vendors>square files will need to be replaced)

Hope that answers the question.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

The issue was that if the card was invalid, it did not show the error message, just highlighted in red the field that was wrong. That has been corrected. The previous fix was @rocketsites. I also change the loction id so that it is obtained from the class and made it produce a warning if the location was not set. This was causing problems with people who did not have the location id set up correctly. I have not sent it to the main zen cart site as in 5 months the current way of working using sqPaymentForm is being depreciated by SQUARE. Hopefully I will have enough time and knowledge to rewrite it to work with the Web Payment Sdk. So if I can get that done I will release that version to the Main zen cart site and if necessary produce a new zip file (it will be big as the vendors>square files will need to be replaced)

Thanks for the clarification & also the work on the plugin. Does that mean that todays announcement from Square that SqPaymentForm will be retired will render the current plugin broken? It would be such a shame if the square integration ended as it has been absolutely great for our zen cart store & isn't something we would have tried had it not been bundled with more recent Zen Cart releases. We used to rely solely on paypal, but the ability to take card payments directly on the site with such ease has been a real improvemnt for our customers.

Plugin Contributions

Updated the files, but now if I try to put through a sale using my own card, not in sandbox but on the live site, it declines & doesn;t show me the SCA popup it used to. Now getting this error on checkout payment

(SQ-ERR) Your transaction could not be completed because of an error: [CARD_DECLINED_VERIFICATION_REQUIRED: Authorization error: 'CARD_DECLINED_VERIFICATION_REQUIRED']

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by John Large View Post
    Updated the files, but now if I try to put through a sale using my own card, not in sandbox but on the live site, it declines & doesn;t show me the SCA popup it used to. Now getting this error on checkout payment

(SQ-ERR) Your transaction could not be completed because of an error: [CARD_DECLINED_VERIFICATION_REQUIRED: Authorization error: 'CARD_DECLINED_VERIFICATION_REQUIRED']

Any ideas?
    I am now getting the same on all my shops and have had turn Square off for the time being.

Had to be the weekend of course when we cannot get hold of Square techs for help.

We don’t understand why they’re suddenly not prompting for SCA and just declining the card.

Plugin Contributions

Strangely, if you kick it back into sandbox mode it will let you complete just fine but if you put it in live, it just progresses to checkout_confirmation without the prompt and then falls back to checkout payment with a payment auth error. So weird.

I've been going around in circles trying to get this to work because it works in sandbox but not live, but in a weird way it's nice to know it's not just me.

In sandbox, if you use open the browser console as you progress throuch checkout payment, you can see the request to squre for the SCA modal, but in live it doesn't. Thsi was working up until yesterday morning.

Plugin Contributions

Just had this from UK Square manager who said that this issue is widespread and not down to our code

"Square is currently experiencing degraded performance on card acceptance in the UK.

As of this email, the issue is under investigation and remains unresolved.

We have on-call engineers working right now to resolve the problem but we should be back up and running shortly. "

Plugin Contributions

Good work getting hold of them at the weekend.

They seem to be updating this page quite regularly.

https://uk.issquareup.com/incidents/5rm9n9fgy6xt

Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast