Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Ok so had my site upgrade to 1.57c and now im getting the SQ_NONCE FAILURE error again. i noticed this error message....

ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file:
    /public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square_handler.php

when i tried to check to see if i could perhaps set it to uk only and that would allow it to suddenly work. no joy, just happened to spot this message so i goes to insert the missing file and it is indeed missing, the error is still there and the settings options dissapeared from the admin panel.
    deleting square_handler.php gets those settings back in the admin panel?

i havent tried implementing the SCA patch as above as developers i hired for upgrade left my site in a sorry state and ive had to let them go

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flappingfish View Post
    Ok so had my site upgrade to 1.57c and now im getting the SQ_NONCE FAILURE error again. i noticed this error message....

ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file:
    /public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square_handler.php

when i tried to check to see if i could perhaps set it to uk only and that would allow it to suddenly work. no joy, just happened to spot this message so i goes to insert the missing file and it is indeed missing, the error is still there and the settings options dissapeared from the admin panel.
    deleting square_handler.php gets those settings back in the admin panel?

i havent tried implementing the SCA patch as above as developers i hired for upgrade left my site in a sorry state and ive had to let them go
    When loading the payment modules screen, is the only issue logged in the logs file related to this module or are there other issues logged as well? Is english the only language used by the catalog and/or admin side?

What files are in includes/modules/payment? From what version was your site upgraded? What php version is currently being seen by your site (info is expected on the screen at admin screen version link at upper right.)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    When loading the payment modules screen, is the only issue logged in the logs file related to this module or are there other issues logged as well? Is english the only language used by the catalog and/or admin side?

What files are in includes/modules/payment? From what version was your site upgraded? What php version is currently being seen by your site (info is expected on the screen at admin screen version link at upper right.)
    the error showed up on the actual payment modules screen not in the log file, i've not checked the log file though.
    site was upgraded from 1.57b to 1.57c

im on php 7.4.12 according to server info. just also spotted the following on the server info page which is quite confusing?....

Zen Cart 1.5.7c
    Database Patch Level: 1.5.7b

files in includes/modules/payment relating to square just square.php
    if i add the square_handler.php it displays no settings options in the admin panel like they have glitched out, remove the handler from that folder and the settings page in admin panel returns to normal when you click on the square module and the settings appear when the page reloads
    Last edited by flappingfish; 12 Jul 2021 at 01:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flappingfish View Post
    the error showed up on the actual payment modules screen not in the log file, i've not checked the log file though.
    site was upgraded from 1.57b to 1.57c

im on php 7.4.12 according to server info. just also spotted the following on the server info page which is quite confusing?....

Zen Cart 1.5.7c
    Database Patch Level: 1.5.7b

files in includes/modules/payment relating to square just square.php
    if i add the square_handler.php it displays no settings options in the admin panel like they have glitched out, remove the handler from that folder and the settings page in admin panel returns to normal when you click on the square module and the settings appear when the page reloads
    This issue has now been fixed, hired outside help and i asked them what was causing it and im guessing its template specific or just a glitch in uploading a file? I got the following reply ive shared below incase it proves to be helpful to anyone with similar issues....

Hi Paul,
    It was both a case of Jquery file being malformed (most probably due to character encoding during file upload) and square not recognizing the loaded jQuery file.
    Hope this information helps!

Plugin Contributions

Respectfully calling attention to post 606 as the situation has arisen again (expired OAuth Tokens).

The old renew method has been deprecated by Square and the new method is located at https://developer.squareup.com/docs/...refresh-tokens

I'm just not able to determine how to apply this new method. A change in module core? A special file to run on startup? A cron job?

All options appreciated.

THANX

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Respectfully calling attention to post 606 as the situation has arisen again (expired OAuth Tokens).

The old renew method has been deprecated by Square and the new method is located at https://developer.squareup.com/docs/...refresh-tokens

I'm just not able to determine how to apply this new method. A change in module core? A special file to run on startup? A cron job?

All options appreciated.

THANX

I just corrected this problem by installing the newest Square module available in the plugins AND updating to the newest Production API Version in Square.

I did not have to change the App ID or Access Token this time around.

Also, I needed to remove and re-add the module in Zen Admin Payments to clear the loose ended errors.

Zen Cart 1.56c - Twitch Base6 - Sonic (The Base6 code has no effect on how Square works with Zen relative to this module or the errors).
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MrPix View Post
    Thanks for the info, new to Zencart and not had to do any updates yet.

I did try to update, but after uploading the 1.5.7>1.5.7b files (after renaming the admin folder) I just get a blank screen (admin only) so I need to work out what needs to happen to rectify that I guess before proceeding.

I'll be in touch once I've worked the update(s) out and tested it with the new files.
    Hi @RocketSites and @Congerman

I have updated now to 1.5.7c and am getting the same problem as before with the 2 new files you have kindly provided:

The "continue" button just does not work transitioning from Step 2 to Step 3 in the checkout process. I have tried a bunch of browsers and 3 machines on different network and get the same result.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RocketSites View Post
    Hi,

This sounds like a JS error, could be as simple as a cache issue. Can you provide your website URL and confirm that I can create a customer account to test please?
    Hi, the store is www.trikstore.uk, feel free to create an account to test with (sorry I missed this reply way back).
    Thanks for all your help.

Plugin Contributions

as a further follow up, I created another zen-cart shop and opened another Square account, but in my name.... the domain is different but it is on the same hosting server and I get the same results: transactions go through OK before changing to the 2 new files, but the Continue button does not seem to do anything between step 2 and 3 once swapped over.

I am using the 20200528 API (reported as 16 versions behind in the Square portal - is this the correct one to use?) and the 1.5 square module with Zencart 1.57c on PHP 7.4.... could it be a hosting server issue?

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if I am alone here? Can anybody help please?

I have found an error when trying to progress from step to to step 3 on the payment....

Uncaught TypeError: `locationId` is required

any ideas ...anybody?

TIA

Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast