Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

I have on my list to re-test the "capture" feature in 1.1 -- I had thought I'd gone through that, but the error you're reporting suggests otherwise. Apologies. Hopefully I can look into it over the weekend.

Yes in the meantime you can probably capture it in the Square dashboard and then manually update your Zen Cart order from Pending to Processing.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I have on my list to re-test the "capture" feature in 1.1 -- I had thought I'd gone through that, but the error you're reporting suggests otherwise. Apologies. Hopefully I can look into it over the weekend.

Yes in the meantime you can probably capture it in the Square dashboard and then manually update your Zen Cart order from Pending to Processing.
    Thanks @DrByte, if you need any more info let me know.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post

If I have to revert to v1.0 will it affect the order?
    I had 3 orders. 1 captured 2 uncaptured with 1.1.

I uninstalled 1.1 through the zen cart interface, then overwrote all files with 1.0 then reinstalled and updated all the relevant fields and went back in and captured. I checked my transaction list within squares website and they were all there.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post

Thank you for your work. I really like square over paypal.

Plugin Contributions

SQUARE 1.0
    ZC 156C
    OPC 2.3.0

Credit Card processing should not be this difficult or complex so I must be doing something wrong when I follow the instructions. Auth.net does it with a handful of files. Square needs half-kazzillion files. Maybe someone can make heads or tails from the logfile attached.

Why am I not surprised. It seems as though I must remove/reinstall square a couple times a week. Test it each time after reinstalling and CC is processed as expected. Test is Authorized and Captured. Test, Wait to see is deposited and then refund. Several days later, logfiles for SQUARE errors. Attempt to look at Square within Admin/Modules/Payment. After selecting Square, click EDIT and the entire right panel for settings just goes WHITE.

The only repair is to remove/reinstall.

My expectation is for SQUARE to function, accept credit card payments every time a customer selects CC as their preferred payment. I should not have to remove/reinstall seemingly a couple times a week. I never have to do this with Auth.net

FWIW, I had our host install the CRON as copy/pasted from the Square readme to run every 3rd day at 2am.
    Code:
    /usr/local/bin/php /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/square_handler.php
    Code:
    [19-Apr-2020 08:04:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SquareConnect\Configuration::callApi() in /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/OAuthApi.php:134
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/OAuthApi.php(78): SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi->obtainTokenWithHttpInfo(Object(SquareConnect\Model\ObtainTokenRequest))
    #1 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(689): SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi->obtainToken(Object(SquareConnect\Model\ObtainTokenRequest))
    #2 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(554): square->renewOAuthToken()
    #3 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(489): square->token_refresh_check()
    #4 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(355): square->getAccessToken()
    #5 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php(246): square->before_process()
    #6 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php(92): payment->before_process()
    #7 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php(14): require('/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/...')
    #8 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/index.php(36): require('/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/...')
    #9 {main}
      thrown in /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/OAuthApi.php on line 134

[19-Apr-2020 08:04:44 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 146.115.136.38
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SquareConnect\Configuration::callApi() in /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/OAuthApi.php:134
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/OAuthApi.php(78): SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi->obtainTokenWithHttpInfo(Object(SquareConnect\Model\ObtainTokenRequest))
    #1 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(689): SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi->obtainToken(Object(SquareConnect\Model\ObtainTokenRequest))
    #2 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(554): square->renewOAuthToken()
    #3 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(489): square->token_refresh_check()
    #4 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(355): square->getAccessToken()
    #5 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php(246): square->before_process()
    #6 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php(92): payment->before_process()
    #7 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php(14): require('/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/...')
    #8 /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/index.php(36): require('/home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/...')
    #9 {main}
      thrown in /home/WEBSERVERACCOUNT/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/OAuthApi.php on line 134.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    SQUARE 1.0
    ZC 156C

Code:
    [19-Apr-2020 08:04:44 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 146.115.136.38
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SquareConnect\Configuration::callApi() in 
    The fix for that in 1.0 was posted in #382 back in March. It is included in 1.1 already. Here it is again:

lines 676-677:
    change this:
    Code:
    $this->setSquareConfig();
    $oauthApi = new SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi($this->_sqConfig);
    to this:
    Code:
             $this->setApiClient();
             $oauthApi = new SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi($this->_apiConnection);

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

TNX Dr Byte,

I saw that but "I think the fix" doesn't say to me "this IS the fix", so I did not treat that as such.

We will see & hopefully don't have to Remove/Install several times a week any more because it cannot be set to false so that Auth.net can be set to true in its place.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Log Mode:
    Log on Failures and Email on Failures

Shouldn't I receive an email when checkouts fail?
    Shouldn't the email be visible in Email Archive? Similar to ALERT: when admin changes are made?
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Have just reopened my shop after 9 weeks. updated square and have seen my first payment so all good. While testing the site I thought it would be nice to hide the credit card details until that method was selected. Made some javascript that does the job but cannot find where the credit card radio button is located so that I can add an onclick/change to the button to display the fields. Any pointers as to where I would add the onclick/change?

Thanks in anticipation.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    Have just reopened my shop after 9 weeks. updated square and have seen my first payment so all good. While testing the site I thought it would be nice to hide the credit card details until that method was selected. Made some javascript that does the job but cannot find where the credit card radio button is located so that I can add an onclick/change to the button to display the fields. Any pointers as to where I would add the onclick/change?

Thanks in anticipation.
    i would look here:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b....php#L125-L140

includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php

i think that is what you are asking. and i'll assume you know about the whole template override thing.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for. And yes I do know about the template override thing. But good to check. All done.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast