Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by cacoeman View Post
    my square_handler appends the following code after the .php (square_handler.php?code=sq0cgp-j_F4unDPtGZ02XK5gVKs1Q&state=5c7806a1d350a#_=_) None of that extra stuff is my account creds. I changed to True as well on thatsquare_handler.php file and the word failure is all that shows up, as mentioned by radiowave above.
    Those extra parameters/code after the ".php" in the URL are sent from Square, and are part of the handshake involved in setting the token between your site and Square's servers.

This afternoon I'll try to simulate the "failure" response you're talking about. Maybe they've recently changed something that's causing it? I'll post back when I have some findings.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Great, thank you. I tried the same things that other folks did on the Square side, replaced my access token, replaced app secret, made a new app, removed and reinstalled Square 0.96. Nothing changed the outcome.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Ya, there's definitely a problem here. Dunno where it came from yet ...
    Investigating ...

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay -- I think I've found a fix.
    (Looks like Square changed how they do their responses ... as part of other improvements they're making.)

I believe you can resolve this problem by replacing the contents of your square_handler.php file with the code I've just updated here:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ze...re_handler.php

Plugin Contributions

Dude... you straight up saved my bacon. That worked like a charm. I have to sell tickets from that website and they go on sale tomorrow. PM me your paypal or cryptocurrency address, I would like to very much send you a tip. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Did some more testing and still came up with the same issue. The last thing I tried was installing default zencart 1.5.6a on a separate server that my original site was not on nor has never had zen cart on it. Updated the square module to 0.96 before running the authorize process and again made a new square app for this test. Same results.

All these test were done on php 7. Tried rolling back to 5.6, but didn't change anything.

Edit: Posted this before I saw the most recent posts. Sorry about that. But DrBytes fix a few posts up did fix the issue on my end. Thank you!
    Last edited by jewelm; 28 Feb 2019 at 10:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Woot! Glad it fixed it for you. We'll roll the fix into a new release.

Thanks for reporting back!

Plugin Contributions

worked for me
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed when clicking the green button then logging into square the redirect says this page is not working, I have ssl and was able with a different cart to enable square, htaccess just says rewrite enabled. the redirect is correct in Oauth. at a loss, using 1.55f..default template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clebarron View Post
    I have installed when clicking the green button then logging into square the redirect says this page is not working, I have ssl and was able with a different cart to enable square, htaccess just says rewrite enabled. the redirect is correct in Oauth. at a loss, using 1.55f..default template.
    Sorry didnt see these pages, the fix worked for me and no longer a problem

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast