Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Ah, good. I see you fixed the above bug in the 1.0 release. And, I'm proud of myself for devising the correct fix!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Hmmm. I wonder if the same issue exists on line 677 (of the 1.0 file, not the beta).
    And if it does, I think the "fix" requires also calling setApiClient instead of setSquareConfig:

Code:
            $this->setApiClient();
            $oauthApi = new SquareConnect\Api\OAuthApi($this->_apiConnection);

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    I wonder if we need to add a script to disable the button after one click. Historically on sites where this has been enabled, folks still find a way to refresh or go back and forward (because they are impatient or have super high speed connections) and the problem repeats of 'double clicking the send request'.

Also, this error will display when there is a javascript interfering as mentioned previously - see post #364 in this thread:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....55#post1366255
    I've had a couple more "double payments" since originally posting. Does anyone else experience this ?

Plugin Contributions

156c
    PHP Version: 7.2.29
    Upgraded from 155f

Last night I received a debug log file while accessing my Administration Panel.
    I had to log into square for a Access Token request.
    No biggie, but why am I not receiving an email when from the module itself when under the Log Mode I have this box checked? Log on Failures and Email on Failures
    I do not see anywhere under the Edit of this module to submit my email address so upon this error last night I would have received an email.
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I'm running into this error log

[06-Apr-2020 12:42:49 America/Detroit] Request URI: /ADMIN/orders.php?selected_box=customers&status=1&page=1&oID=XXXXXXXXXXX&action=doCaptu re, IP address: XXXXXXXXXXX
    #1 zen_update_orders_history() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:1179]
    #2 square->_doCapt() called at [/ADMIN/orders.php:308]
    --> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php on line 207.

Any idea what's happening?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Hello,
    I'm running into this error log

[06-Apr-2020 12:42:49 America/Detroit] Request URI: /ADMIN/orders.php?selected_box=customers&status=1&page=1&oID=XXXXXXXXXXX&action=doCaptu re, IP address: XXXXXXXXXXX
    #1 zen_update_orders_history() called at [/includes/modules/payment/square.php:1179]
    #2 square->_doCapt() called at [/ADMIN/orders.php:308]
    --> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php on line 207.

Any idea what's happening?
    Any idea what modified includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php away from the ZC installed version? There aren't even 200 lines in the original file...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Any idea what modified includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php away from the ZC installed version? There aren't even 200 lines in the original file...
    I haven't modified that file. Is there any known plugin that could create that kind of issue?

Correction! Yes, there is a plugin that makes modifications to that file, TY Tracker. But I've never had that happen before. Weird.
    Last edited by mvstudio; 7 Apr 2020 at 04:02 AM.

Plugin Contributions

PHP 7.2 is causing an error in line 1110 of includes/modules/payment/square.php.
    Code:
    [07-Apr-2020 17:35:49 UTC] Request URI: /Ud;reW/orders.php?origin=index&page=1&oID=1718&action=doRefund, IP address: 123.231.145.199#1  square->_doRefund() called at [/home/allpecans/public_html/Ud;reW/orders.php:254]
    --> PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/Ud;reW/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1110.
    Am I correct in assuming (I know) that
    Code:
            if (count($errors_object)) {            $error = $this->parse_error_response($errors_object);
                $messageStack->add_session(MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TEXT_UPDATE_FAILED . ' [' . $error['detail'] . ']', 'error');

return false;
            }
    should be
    Code:
            if (empty($errors_object) && is_array($errors_object)) {            $error = $this->parse_error_response($errors_object);
                $messageStack->add_session(MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_TEXT_UPDATE_FAILED . ' [' . $error['detail'] . ']', 'error');

return false;
            }

Plugin Contributions

Square v1.0 is causing problems so I need to turn it OFF/False and resort to using Auth.net AIM

In admin payment modules, select Square.
    Edit and Remove buttons appear on the right side of the screen along with all the settings just below that.
    Click Edit so that I can change the ENABLE SQUARE MODULE from true to false
    The right column just turns to blank white space. No debug file generated.
    Thus, Square cannot be disabled, edited, nothing.

The only thing that I know has been done since Square functionality was verified is install OPC 2.3.0 and EditOrders 4.5

TNX for helping
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    PHP 7.2 is causing an error in line 1110 of includes/modules/payment/square.php.
    Code:
    [07-Apr-2020 17:35:49 UTC] Request URI: /Ud;reW/orders.php?origin=index&page=1&oID=1718&action=doRefund, IP address: 123.231.145.199#1  square->_doRefund() called at [/home/allpecans/public_html/Ud;reW/orders.php:254]
    --> PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/Ud;reW/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1110.
    Am I correct in assuming (I know) that
    Code:
            if (count($errors_object)) {            $error = $this->parse_error_response($errors_object);

return false;
            }
    should be
    Code:
            if (empty($errors_object) && is_array($errors_object)) {            $error = $this->parse_error_response($errors_object);

return false;
            }
    • your code changes are NOT from line 1110. what makes you think those changes will work? and more importantly that is where the problem is?
    • i'm guessing that you are using v155? as line 1110 on v156 is commented out.
    • i do not think the change you have listed will help. i think the issue starts at line 333.
    • i would try and figure out why you have an exception there as opposed to fixing the code. that part of the code looks unchanged to zc156.
    • while i used to be a fan of quick fixes like you are showing here (not that i think you are fixing in the right place); i think vars should be properly initiated as opposed to checking them everytime you are using them. in this situation, its tricky as i'm not sure what the square response is (i do not use the module.)

i hope that helps.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast