XHR POST https://pci-connect.squareupsandbox....ion=bdf10289fb
    [HTTP/2 401 Unauthorized 168ms]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by John Large View Post
    Yes. Just tried again with test card in sandbox mode :-

XHR POST https://pci-connect.squareupsandbox....ion=bdf10289fb
    [HTTP/2 401 Unauthorized 168ms]
    401 suggests an issue with your API settings. If you view your API logs (https://developer.squareup.com/apps > relevant 'app' > API Logs) can you see any requests logged by Square at the time of your tests?

Plugin Contributions

All Fixed.

I'd generated a new OAuth application secret not realising that would also invalidate the sandbox merchant token.

All working as expected. I could kiss you both @Congerman and @RocketSites - means we can keep offering card payments via square with their amazing fee structure & ease of use. Absolutely brilliant work!

Name:  Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 16.14.40.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  45.0 KB

Plugin Contributions

All Fixed.

I'd generated a new OAuth application secret not realising that would also invalidate the sandbox merchant token.

All working as expected. I could kiss you both @Congerman and @RocketSites - means we can keep offering card payments via square with their amazing fee structure & ease of use. Absolutely brilliant work!
    Great stuff, glad to hear it! Please direct all kisses directly to @Congerman in the first instance.

If this has saved you time and/or money and you feel so inclined, any donations to a charity that I support would be gratefully received

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RocketSites View Post
    Great stuff, glad to hear it! Please direct all kisses directly to @Congerman in the first instance.

If this has saved you time and/or money and you feel so inclined, any donations to a charity that I support would be gratefully received
    Thanks so much for the help.

Have just sent a donation using your link. Hope it can help with the fundraising. Will donate some more once our sales pick back up again.

John Large (Kool Badges)

Plugin Contributions

With the assistance of @Congerman, I have made some changes to the Square module with a view to achieving SCA compliance.

The following is ready for TESTING - use AT YOUR OWN RISK. Replace these two core files with those included in the archive:

/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    /includes/modules/payment/square.php

No need to un-install and then re-install the module in admin, as there are no DB changes.

https://www.rocketsites.co.uk/square.zip

As I've yet to be asked for any form of 2FA for credit card purchases online I'm not sure how this works. Is the flow something like:

- customer enters credit card info as usual, click Make Payment (I forget what the button's called).
    - if the issuer requires SCA then a message is displayed saying that a code has been sent to their mobile.
    - the popup shown in post #583 is displayed, asking for the customer to enter their passcode.
    - click 'verfiy now' and the transaction is accepted.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    As I've yet to be asked for any form of 2FA for credit card purchases online I'm not sure how this works. Is the flow something like:

- customer enters credit card info as usual, click Make Payment (I forget what the button's called).
    - if the issuer requires SCA then a message is displayed saying that a code has been sent to their mobile.
    - the popup shown in post #583 is displayed, asking for the customer to enter their passcode.
    - click 'verfiy now' and the transaction is accepted.
    Thats about the size of it. You enter card details on checkout_payment, and if your bank requires active verification, the popup modal will appear and guide you through the code generation (be that code sent via sms, email or soon within online banking apps via notificactions). If you enter the code correctly it will then proceed from checkout payment to checkout_confirmation.

Like contactless payments in shops, many payments go through frictionless and don't actively require user intervention, but this fix allows the modal to appear and the verifictation token to be applied. Square takes care of all of that on their API & with the card issuer, so long as you have these extra code changes to include the token requirements.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that's clear.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Thanks so much for the help.

Have just sent a donation using your link. Hope it can help with the fundraising. Will donate some more once our sales pick back up again.

John Large (Kool Badges)
    You're a gent, thanks John.

Plugin Contributions

With the assistance of @Congerman, I have made some changes to the Square module with a view to achieving SCA compliance.

The following is ready for TESTING - use AT YOUR OWN RISK. Replace these two core files with those included in the archive:

/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    /includes/modules/payment/square.php

No need to un-install and then re-install the module in admin, as there are no DB changes.

https://www.rocketsites.co.uk/square.zip
    Hi @RocketSites and @Congerman,

I host a small site for my friend here in the UK and we are getting increasing demand for SCA compliance from overseas in particular.

I downloaded the zip file and uploaded/replaced the 2 files from within the site.

I created a product and tried to complete a purchase but the transaction gets stuck on step 2 and clicking on Continue (after entering real debit card data) seems to do nothing.

Can you please help me resolve this, I'm pretty sure it's probably something my end or something I have missed but really have no idea as I do not have any access to the square account as it is not mine.

For the record, I did restore the original 2 files and went through the process again and the Continue button (Step 2 > 3) worked OK (but obviously no SCA).

I am using v1.5.7 of Zencart, don't know if this has any bearing as I know v1.5.7c is available?

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by MrPix; 15 Jun 2021 at 01:47 PM.

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast