Had some issues using 1.1.

Seemed to authorize transactions but in admin it would just load a blank page on capture; and not actually capture. Server php is 7.0, zen cart version is 1.5.6c, and the square API is set to 2020-3-25.

Gives me a warning then a error:
Code:
PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi::completePayment(), called in /public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1158 and defined in /public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php on line 266.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Missing the required parameter $body when calling completePayment in /public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php:292

I cant remember which version I tried to upgrade from, But 1.1 will not capture transactions. To get 1.1 to function at all I had to uninstall and reinstall the module.

I uninstalled 1.1 module -I downloaded 1.0, overwrote all files and its working.

I'm not sure what is going on between to two versions, But Ill keep a eye out for this token refresh bug for now.