Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Ya, it's the same issue. Notice how there's no "break" between fields in the AIM module, just like in the Square module?
    It's a typical Template-Monster deficiency to be missing correct styling for features they didn't implement/test in their demo (payment modules are often left out).
    You'll need to do a bit of CSS styling to tweak things for your template.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Where would i start to fix this? And what would i do?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I am using Zen 1.5.4
    I can not get rid of the Square (Access Token needed)

I followed all the suggestions. Can anyone take a look?

Got these errors
    ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/cps/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ZenCartChargeRequest.php
    ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/cps/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square_admin_notification.php

Those 2 files aren't in the download

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JoeH View Post
    Got these errors
    ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/cps/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ZenCartChargeRequest.php
    ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/cps/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square_admin_notification.php

Those 2 files aren't in the download
    These two files should actually be located in \includes\modules\payment\square_support and they are not language files, I'm not sure why you're getting missing language file errors for them.

You don't say which version of ZC you are using but if you installed this mod yourself (before it was included in the stock ZC) or upgraded recently you might want to check you have files in the correct locations.

edit: saw your earlier post re ZC version, so you probably did install it yourself. Checking you have the correct file locations might also help with that post.
    Last edited by simon1066; 2 Oct 2018 at 06:48 PM.
    Simon

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    These two files should actually be located in \includes\modules\payment\square_support and they are not language files.
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    I'm not sure why you're getting missing language file errors for them.
    The error is because ZC attempts to automatically load a language file for all files in the modules directory. So putting files in the modules directory will cause this problem if the files don't belong there.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Correct.
    The error is because ZC attempts to automatically load a language file for all files in the modules directory
    I did not know that, thank you for the explanation.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Thanks
    So what do I need to do to fix it? All files are in the right place

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Thanks
    So what do I need to do to fix it? All files are in the right place
    Um, if you're still getting the error messages you quoted, then no the files are not in the right place. Or else they're also in places where they don't belong.

Plugin Contributions

I went through each file one at a time. Please how do I find it?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If your errors are the following:
    ... then you need to delete the following files, because they should have been placed in another subdirectory:
    /home/cps/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/ZenCartChargeRequest.php
    /home/cps/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/square_admin_notification.php

Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast