Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Might want to check at https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...s-for-Zen-Cart.
    Scroll down to Support, Common Errors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Guessing it's a javascript error in your payment page.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart 1.5.5e - Database Patch Level: 1.5.5
    with Simple Blue Responsive v1.0 template and CKEditor plugin and I still get:
    "We could not initiate your transaction because of a problem with the card data you entered. Please correct the card data, or report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-NONCE-FAILURE."

What else could I be doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

FIXED!
    Somewhere in Simple Blue Responsive v1.0 Template
    Crap! Now I gotta rebuild a new template
    Last edited by charmlt; 14 Nov 2017 at 03:10 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Amature tearing his hair out here.

I'm trying to get this working at www.skahfeestudios.com, and it's been throwing SQ-NONCE-FAILURE.

I've switched template back to classic and still getting the error. When I enter credit card information and click submit, console is showing:
    Code:
    ReferenceError: check_form is not defined  index.php:197:19
    Clicking through to the line of code brings me to:

Code:
    function doCollectsCardDataOnsite()
    {
       var str = $('form[name="checkout_payment"]').serializeArray();

zcJS.ajax({
        url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxPayment&method=prepareConfirmation",
        data: str
      }).done(function( response ) {
       $('#checkoutPayment').hide();
       $('#navBreadCrumb').html(response.breadCrumbHtml);
       $('#checkoutPayment').before(response.confirmationHtml);
       $(document).attr('title', response.pageTitle);
     });
    }

$(document).ready(function(){
          $('form[name="checkout_payment"]').submit(function() {
              $('.paymentSubmit').attr('disabled', true);
                      formPassed = check_form();
    I'm assuming this is tied to my failed attempts to implement One Page Checkout and Fast Easy Checkout (not at the same time). I guess I didn't revert a file back to its state prior to that failure. Any tips for me on how to track down the problem? Really hoping to get this working without a wipe and rebuild.

Thanks,
    Scott

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by earmsby View Post
    Apparently Square only works for customer orders paid for and shipped in the US and Canada. This is what the Square support person is telling me. Does anyone have different information?
    Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by earmsby View Post
    Interesting. The customer service rep told me, "... customers can use international credit cards to make purchases through a Square merchant’s Online Store, but the order must be placed in the U.S. and shipped to a U.S. address."

I was not aware that the ZenCart payment module sends the shipping address with the payment info, but maybe it does? Have others been able to process payments to customers with shipping addresses outside the US?

I did write back to try to clarify where they consider the order to have been "placed" - at my location in the US or at the location where the customer is typing into a browser screen. Seems unclear to me.
    @earmsby, I asked Square to clarify this situation. Turns out the answer you were given was not fully correct. It was accurate if you were using the "Square Online Store" (which is a mini store within your Square account, to sell your items .... not your Zen Cart store), but inaccurate for your Zen Cart store since the Zen Cart integration uses Square's "E-commerce API" ... which does indeed accept international credit cards. ie: it'll accept all Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover/JCB cards, regardless of country, as long as it passes standard fraud-detection rules.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGale View Post
    Amature tearing his hair out here.

I'm trying to get this working at www.skahfeestudios.com, and it's been throwing SQ-NONCE-FAILURE.

I've switched template back to classic and still getting the error. When I enter credit card information and click submit, console is showing:
    Code:
    ReferenceError: check_form is not defined  index.php:197:19
    Clicking through to the line of code brings me to:

Code:
    function doCollectsCardDataOnsite()
    {
       var str = $('form[name="checkout_payment"]').serializeArray();

zcJS.ajax({
        url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxPayment&method=prepareConfirmation",
        data: str
      }).done(function( response ) {
       $('#checkoutPayment').hide();
       $('#navBreadCrumb').html(response.breadCrumbHtml);
       $('#checkoutPayment').before(response.confirmationHtml);
       $(document).attr('title', response.pageTitle);
     });
    }

$(document).ready(function(){
          $('form[name="checkout_payment"]').submit(function() {
              $('.paymentSubmit').attr('disabled', true);
                      formPassed = check_form();
    I'm assuming this is tied to my failed attempts to implement One Page Checkout and Fast Easy Checkout (not at the same time). I guess I didn't revert a file back to its state prior to that failure. Any tips for me on how to track down the problem? Really hoping to get this working without a wipe and rebuild.

Thanks,
    Scott
    I'd investigate all changes you've made to:
    - /includes/modules/payment/checkout_payment -- all files
    - /includes/modules/payment/checkout_confirmation -- all files
    - /includes/modules/payment/checkout (this directory was added by FEC, so should be gone if you removed FEC)
    - /includes/templates/EACH_OF_THE_TEMPLATES/jscript -- all files, make sure only the files still needed are present, and match your ZC version
    - /includes/templates/EACH_OF_THE_TEMPLATES/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php
    - /includes/templates/EACH_OF_THE_TEMPLATES/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php

One of the best ways to identify possible culprits is to get 2 directories on your PC: one containing all your server's Zen Cart files, and one containing a fresh uncustomized copy of original Zen Cart files for that version of Zen Cart .... and then run a text-file-compare program to compare and identify all differences between the files, both in-file-alterations, and added/deleted files. Good tools for this are Beyond Compare by Scooter Software, and Araxis Merge, or the free WinMerge (see http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/Useful_Tools )

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AquaticAddiction View Post
    Super excited to use this app - Ive hit one little snag that I cant seem to make sense of.

I keep getting red text that says (Access Token needed) - I go through the steps in OAuth, I get a page that says something to the effect of "Token Added, please close this page" but then nothing changes.

Help?

Thanks!
    Was this ever answered?

I've uploaded all the files to the right locations on my server, created an app in my Square account, set the redirect URL to my domain, but I still have the red warning "(Access Token Needed)" in my Zen Cart Admin / Modules / Payment.

When I click on the "Click here to login and Authorize your account" button, I'm taken to the Square site where I log in. Then the page refreshes and I'm at my domain.

When I try to edit the module, there is nothing in the Location dropdown. How do I get something to appear here?

No matter how often I refresh my Admin page, the warning never goes away, and Square isn't one of the options listed for checkout.

Please help!

J.M. Snyder

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jmsnyder23 View Post
    I've uploaded all the files to the right locations on my server, created an app in my Square account, set the redirect URL to my domain, but I still have the red warning "(Access Token Needed)" in my Zen Cart Admin / Modules / Payment.

When I click on the "Click here to login and Authorize your account" button, I'm taken to the Square site where I log in. Then the page refreshes and I'm at my domain.

When I try to edit the module, there is nothing in the Location dropdown. How do I get something to appear here?

No matter how often I refresh my Admin page, the warning never goes away, and Square isn't one of the options listed for checkout.

Please help!

J.M. Snyder
    Here's how it works:
    - You put the correct URL into the OAuth setting in your Square account.
    - In your store Admin, you fill in your account credentials (App ID and App Secret, especially)
    - In your store Admin you see the Token button for Authorizing your account, and click it
    - This takes you to the Square website where you approve the issuing of a token (it may ask you to login to Square if you weren't already)
    - In the background it sends a small message to the OAuth URL
    - If the incoming message to the OAuth URL is valid (and if the URL is correct, and not blocked by any .htaccess redirects or SEO-URL intercepts), then the issued token will be saved to your store and the module activated properly.
    - Upon (manual) reload or re-visit of the Payment Modules page in your Admin, the Token button and error message will disappear from the Square module, and the module will show up on the storefront side, ready to take payments. Also, clicking the Edit button on the Square module will now show a list of Locations in the Locations Dropdown.

What can go wrong, thus preventing tokens from being issued properly?
    - incompatible PHP version (You didn't mention your PHP version)
    - files in wrong directories, or files missed from upload
    - wrong URL entered into Square OAuth screen
    - .htaccess URL rewrites blocking access to the square-handler URL
    - plugins interfering with normal operation, including URL-rewriters, or so-called "SEO URLs"

Also, you didn't mention your Zen Cart version.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I figured it out :)

For those who may encounter the same problem, make sure your Redirect URL includes /square_handler.php. This information is NOT included in the instructions on the Square website, which were the ones I was following (it IS in the Zen Cart instructions).

Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast