Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Nevermind! I had to extract to my desktop and upload the files before moving it to folder in which I usually save my templates. I managed to upload all of the files, and the module still is not showing up in the list.

Name:  zencartconnect2.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  31.0 KB

Plugin Contributions

After the 1st failures I have tried again. I uploaded my back up copy of the store and started fresh at 1st I could install and make changes to the payment modules with no issues. After following the installation directions for Square Payment Module, I can no longer see any installation or make changes to the payment modules and the Square module is not listed as in the image in the previous post. I now have 4 new debug logs which I don't understand:

[07-Aug-2017 23:34:16 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square.php on line 34
    [07-Aug-2017 23:34:20 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square.php on line 34
    [07-Aug-2017 23:34:23 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square.php on line 34
    [07-Aug-2017 23:34:50 America/Detroit] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/square.php on line 34

My assumption is I need to change a [ to a ) somewhere on line 34 in the square.php file but I don't want to mess anything else up, if that is not what it means. Please advise.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

@sammirah, what version of PHP are you using? I see from your screenshot you're using Zen Cart v1.5.5, which is great.

The Square module is designed for PHP 5.4 or newer, and Zen Cart v1.5.4 or newer.

The message you've quoted suggests that you're using an older version of PHP that doesn't recognize the square-bracket short-array syntax added in PHP 5.4 in 2012.

Perhaps you can ask your hosting company to switch you to PHP 5.6 instead?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

It says that I am using PHP version 5.6.30 but I think I make need to add it to the .htaccess file because the current one has AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php listed when there was a problem with another plugin

Plugin Contributions

Yippe Ki Yay! That worked. I added a line AddHandler application/x-httpd-php56 .php to the .htaccess file in the store directory and it works just fine and I can see the square module. Thanks Dr. Byte

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind, I got it fixed. I had to remove the module then re-installed it.

Plugin Contributions

Just noticed this on one of our customers.
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error: Square Payment Module token expired on 2017-07-21T02:46:56Z. Payment module has been disabled. Please login to Admin and re-authorize the module. in /home/********/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 528
    This occurred less than 48 hours after a sale and also occurred on a test site at the same time.
    One is 1.5.4 with PHP 5.4 and the other is 1.5.5e with PHP 5.6.
    Has Square set some time limit between orders, an annual reset date, ....? If so, can we set a heads up call/text/email?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quick fix: go back into the Admin, to the Square module settings, and get a new token manually.

The module is supposed to auto-renew if the token is more than 3 weeks old.
    It tests for need for auto-renew on every transaction, and you can also set up a cron job to do it too.

But, I saw this same thing happen on another site ... so am investigating.

Update: 3 sites. Grrr ... something's amuck, that "was" working before. Will post further once a resolution is found.
    Last edited by DrByte; 14 Aug 2017 at 09:14 PM. Reason: updated

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error: Square Payment Module token expired on zzzzzzzzz. Payment module has been disabled. Please login to Admin and re-authorize the module.
    There was a bug in the token-refresh code. The module has been updated. Install v0.90 to prevent the problem from happening again.

Download latest: Square Payments for Zen Cart

Plugin Contributions

Quick fix got me the same result as my previous post without the gibberish.

But, just overwrote with the updated 0.90 files and am back up and working again.

THANX Doc

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast