Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Had some issues using 1.1.

Seemed to authorize transactions but in admin it would just load a blank page on capture; and not actually capture. Server php is 7.0, zen cart version is 1.5.6c, and the square API is set to 2020-3-25.

Gives me a warning then a error:
    Code:
    PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi::completePayment(), called in /public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1158 and defined in /public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php on line 266.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Missing the required parameter $body when calling completePayment in /public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php:292

I cant remember which version I tried to upgrade from, But 1.1 will not capture transactions. To get 1.1 to function at all I had to uninstall and reinstall the module.

I uninstalled 1.1 module -I downloaded 1.0, overwrote all files and its working.

I'm not sure what is going on between to two versions, But Ill keep a eye out for this token refresh bug for now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    TNX for the reply. FWIW, I am using php 7.3.16
    There is a github PR for 1.5.7 showing
    Code:
    1110 -       if (count($errors_object)) {
    1110 + if (is_array($errors_object) && count($errors_object)) {

Plugin Contributions

not merged as of yet.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

TNX dbltoe

Got it added
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    not merged as of yet.
    Hence the term PR

Do you dispute the change?

Asking for a friend

Plugin Contributions

AND no debug generated today. We will see if square refunds the processing fee for the $1 test charge made yesterday and refunded today.

I'm still keeping the Auth.net account open because I don't yet fully trust Square processing for reliability and overall processing rate.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Phosphoric View Post
    Had some issues using 1.1.

Seemed to authorize transactions but in admin it would just load a blank page on capture; and not actually capture. Server php is 7.0, zen cart version is 1.5.6c, and the square API is set to 2020-3-25.

Gives me a warning then a error:
    Code:
    PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi::completePayment(), called in /public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1158 and defined in /public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php on line 266.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Missing the required parameter $body when calling completePayment in /public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php:292

I cant remember which version I tried to upgrade from, But 1.1 will not capture transactions. To get 1.1 to function at all I had to uninstall and reinstall the module.

I uninstalled 1.1 module -I downloaded 1.0, overwrote all files and its working.

I'm not sure what is going on between to two versions, But Ill keep a eye out for this token refresh bug for now.
    I have the same/similar issue capturing funds with v1.1 of this mod (PHP v7.2.24, API 2020-3-25). I have a live, authorised, order awaiting capture. Error log is:

Code:
    [17-Apr-2020 14:01:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi::completePayment(), 1 passed in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1158 and exactly 2 expected in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php:266
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(1158): SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi->completePayment('[simon1066_string_hidden]...')
    #1 /home/mydomain/public_html/myadmin/orders.php(285): square->_doCapt('1275', 'Complete', '2.5000', 'GBP')
    #2 {main}
      thrown in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php on line 266

[17-Apr-2020 14:01:51 UTC] Request URI: /myadmin/orders.php?page=1&oID=1275&action=doCapture, IP address: 11.222.333.444
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi::completePayment(), 1 passed in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php on line 1158 and exactly 2 expected in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php:266
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/modules/payment/square.php(1158): SquareConnect\Api\PaymentsApi->completePayment('[simon1066_string_hidden]...')
    #1 /home/mydomain/public_html/myadmin/orders.php(285): square->_doCapt('1275', 'Complete', '2.5000', 'GBP')
    #2 {main}
      thrown in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/classes/vendors/square/connect/lib/Api/PaymentsApi.php on line 266.
    If I have to revert to v1.0 will it affect the order?
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Previously I noted that 'Captures can ONLY be done via your store Admin'. Now I see that in my Square dashboard there is an option to Charge an authorised transaction (not sure when that feature appeared). So I'm wondering whether it's ok to capture through Square dashboard? Presumably the order in ZC will not be updated accordingly.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    Previously I noted that 'Captures can ONLY be done via your store Admin'. Now I see that in my Square dashboard there is an option to Charge an authorised transaction (not sure when that feature appeared). So I'm wondering whether it's ok to capture through Square dashboard? Presumably the order in ZC will not be updated accordingly.
    the square dashboard is the DEFINITIVE statement of your square transactions. doing anything there will directly affect your payments, and will not change anything on the ZC order.

it is perfectly fine to capture on the square dashboard to get your money.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    the square dashboard is the DEFINITIVE statement of your square transactions. doing anything there will directly affect your payments, and will not change anything on the ZC order.

it is perfectly fine to capture on the square dashboard to get your money.
    Great, thanks @carlwhat, I'll prob do it that way. It would be best if I could do it in Admin to have a full record of the order - I'll double check my files from the last v1.1 upgrade to make sure I didn't miss anything.
    Simon

Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast