Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 626
  1. #561
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    eglisau switzerland
    Posts
    532
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    If you go into your website, right-click your mouse, then click on "inspect" do you see the new/changed CSS?

  2. #562
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,065
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    red flag Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    If you go into your website, right-click your mouse, then click on "inspect" do you see the new/changed CSS?
    No, that is my point though. The changed CSS is in the document, however it hasn't changed the css
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  3. #563
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    895
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    No, that is my point though. The changed CSS is in the document, however it hasn't changed the css
    You haven't listed the other mods you have installed, but if you are using OPC then I suspect you need to edit the jscript_square.php in pages/checkout_one
    Last edited by simon1066; 20 May 2021 at 07:23 PM. Reason: typo
    Simon

  4. #564
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    Posts
    1,065
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    red flag Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    You haven't listed the other mods you have installed, but if you are using OPC then I suspect you need to edit the jscript_square.php in pages/checkout_one
    I have OPC installed and jscript_square.php is already in the directory 'checkout_one' where it should be. However, it is currently disabled because I have a different issue with it and am in contact with Cindy who developed it about that issue.

    jscript_square.php is also in 'checkout_payment'
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    360
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I'm not denying that it's a bad situation.
    An upgrade is needed. Just requires time to spend on it. And may require using only the latest Zen Cart version (ie: might be hard to backport to older versions).
    Good morning Zen Cart team. Does anyone have this update in hand as it appears that we need to implement it within the next 7 days?

    I would hate to go back to using Nochex if I get issues with the existing plugin

    Regards, Congerman

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    eglisau switzerland
    Posts
    532
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Congerman View Post
    Good morning Zen Cart team. Does anyone have this update in hand as it appears that we need to implement it within the next 7 days?

    I would hate to go back to using Nochex if I get issues with the existing plugin

    Regards, Congerman
    The whole situation is tedious.

    I used Stripe for a long time but the zen cart plugin does not support 3-D Secure 2 integrated which is the SCA solution for card payments.

    I have recently tried mypos and paylike which do support this but their plugins do not work correctly with my installation of 157b & PHP 7.4, in both cases, I can make a test payment but the redirect to my website fails.

    BTW, this is just a moan, Square Payment Module is not offered in my country so no need to update it for me.

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    38
    Plugin Contributions
    4

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    With the assistance of @Congerman, I have made some changes to the Square module with a view to achieving SCA compliance.

    The following is ready for TESTING - use AT YOUR OWN RISK. Replace these two core files with those included in the archive:

    /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    /includes/modules/payment/square.php

    No need to un-install and then re-install the module in admin, as there are no DB changes.

    https://www.rocketsites.co.uk/square.zip

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,013
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Have you tested the jscript with OPC and, isn’t this only required for non-US sites?

  9. #569
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    24
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketSites View Post
    With the assistance of @Congerman, I have made some changes to the Square module with a view to achieving SCA compliance.

    The following is ready for TESTING - use AT YOUR OWN RISK. Replace these two core files with those included in the archive:

    /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    /includes/modules/payment/square.php

    No need to un-install and then re-install the module in admin, as there are no DB changes.

    https://www.rocketsites.co.uk/square.zip
    Will give this a test myself, as yet havent had any declines, so what will be the best way to test this & actually trigger a challenge/response from my card issuer?
    Is there something in the square dashboard that will indicate a user has been issued an SCA challenge during their transaction?

    Thanks so much for looking into this, square has been a lifeline to our small business with regards increasing conversions & reducing abandoned transactions as was the casewhen we only had paypal.

  10. #570
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    360
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by John Large View Post
    Will give this a test myself, as yet haven't had any declines, so what will be the best way to test this & actually trigger a challenge/response from my card issuer?
    I used the Sandbox test cases - https://developer.squareup.com/docs/...e-payment-form

 

 
Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bambora/Beanstream Payment Module Support Thread
    By swguy in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 26 Mar 2021, 04:13 PM
  2. v154 Support Thread: AddToAny for Zen Cart (The Universal Sharing Platform)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8 Apr 2019, 02:39 PM
  3. WordPress® for Zen Cart® (wp4zen) [Support Thread]
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 13 Jan 2019, 12:32 PM
  4. Layaway Payment Module Support Thread
    By Danielle in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21 Nov 2006, 06:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR