Plugin Contributions

Default Button_Lookup Issue

G'Day all. I seem to be having issues with the coupon look up button and what it reads. I am using ZCart 1.55e, and the only change for testing is I have added the "responsive_avonlee_contempo" by Picaflor Azul. It would be great if it read the default for the button "lookup" Ant ideas? I think it should be fairly easy as it is just to rename a button is it not?

Tankx much in advance for the help...Name:  Screen Shot 07-08-17 at 08.22 AM.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  19.9 KB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Button_Lookup Issue

Not a part of the 1.5.5e distro. You can look up the define using the Developers Tool Kit in the admin. There should be a define and the file in which the button is called.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

dbltoe's statement is a bit confusing.

In v1.5.5, the define for BUTTON_LOOKUP_ALT is in /includes/languages/english/button_names.php, on line 85:
    Code:
    define('BUTTON_LOOKUP_ALT', 'Lookup');

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Have to blame it on UltraFind. Even drilling down to includes/languages/english it did not find it. checked settings and they were correct. Made me assume (I know) it was part of the template.

Plugin Contributions

Good day....I have been in the button_names.php yesterday as a matter of fact ... it does say " define('BUTTON_LOOKUP_ALT', 'Lookup');"....hence my confused lookin face and eyes...Tom

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you switch back to the responsive_classic, does the button show up properly? It probably will.

I suspect your responsive_avonlee_contempo copy of button_names is missing that define.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes it does...So then how can I fix it, any ideas? Do you think I could use the defaults file instead and it will work?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

As I said, you probably have a responsive_avonlee_contempo version of button_names that's missing it.

Compare that file with the original one and fix/add whatever's broken/missing.

WinMerge and Beyond Compare are helpful tools for comparing file contents.