Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Old Mobile Template - tried tried to remove and then... language PHP Fatal error

Thanks Rob. I managed to fix the site. I deleted all files in the includes/init_includes/overrides folder and replaced the index.html file that is native to ZenCart. I don't believe they were different but did it anyway.

I'm going to remove all other files that were related to the mobile theme I initially had. The second problem I have to face is going to be getting PHP 7 or higher to work with the site. Just with the removal of the files tonight - the site loads with PHP 7 (which is an improvement). However it doesn't load properly. The bulk of the pages are gone and only the header area and background loads. I'll start a new thread here when I tackle that next time. Thanks again everyone for your time. Your clues led me to the fix.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Old Mobile Template - tried tried to remove and then... language PHP Fatal error

"Cannot redeclare class xyz" always means "it was loaded once already, but something's making it load again". This is always because files have been mangled or uploaded to places they don't belong.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12