Plugin Contributions

Default Upgrade error: Could not update to version 1.5.3. We detect that you currently...

I am in the process of upgrading from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5e. When I'm upgrading the database, I'm getting an error that I've never seen before. I searched the forums but didn't get any results.

I've attached a screenshot of what is happening. I cannot get it to upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3. It is stuck for some reason. I tried doing the database version upgrades one at a time, but still receive the same error.

What do I need to do to resolve this error?

Thank you!

Name:  upgrade.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  37.6 KB
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade error: Could not update to version 1.5.3. We detect that you currently...

This is what is in the log file:

---------------
    Aug 10 2017 6:11 -- upgradeException
    INSERT INTO address_format VALUES (7, '$firstname $lastname$cr$streets$cr$city $state $postcode$cr$country','$city $state / $country'); 1062: Duplicate entry '7' for key 'PRIMARY'

---------------
    ALTER TABLE countries ADD status tinyint(1) DEFAULT '1'; 1060: Duplicate column name 'status'

---------------
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('PA-DSS Admin Session Timeout Enforced?', 'PADSS_ADMIN_SESSION_TIMEOUT_ENFORCED', '1', 'PA-DSS Compliance requires that any Admin login sessions expire after 15 minutes of inactivity. <strong>Disabling this makes your site NON-COMPLIANT with PA-DSS rules, thus invalidating any certification.</strong>', 1, 30, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Non-Compliant\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'); 1364: Field 'configuration_tab' doesn't have a default value

---------------
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('PA-DSS Strong Password Rules Enforced?', 'PADSS_PWD_EXPIRY_ENFORCED', '1', 'PA-DSS Compliance requires that admin passwords must be changed after 90 days and cannot re-use the last 4 passwords. <strong>Disabling this makes your site NON-COMPLIANT with PA-DSS rules, thus invalidating any certification.</strong>', 1, 30, now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Non-Compliant\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'); 1364: Field 'configuration_tab' doesn't have a default value

---------------
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Show linked status for categories', 'SHOW_CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_LINKED_STATUS', 'true', 'Show Category products linked status?', '1', '19', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now()); 1364: Field 'configuration_tab' doesn't have a default value
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade error: Could not update to version 1.5.3. We detect that you currently...

You'd installed a Numinix plugin on your prior database that added the field configuration_tab ... which, as the message in the log indicates, doesn't have a default value.

You'll need to use your webhost's cPanel to access your site's phpMyAdmin and give that field (configuration table, configuration_tab field) a default value. I'd suggest 0 if the field is an integer value or '' for a character field-type.

Plugin Contributions

I have resolved this issue. For anyone receiving a similar error, it was the tabbed configuration that is used in many of the Numinix modules that was causing the problem.

I removed the tabbed configuration using the instructions in this post: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....49#post1232649

After that, I restarted the upgrade and it completed with no issues.
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You'd installed a Numinix plugin on your prior database that added the field configuration_tab ... which, as the message in the log indicates, doesn't have a default value.

You'll need to use your webhost's cPanel to access your site's phpMyAdmin and give that field (configuration table, configuration_tab field) a default value. I'd suggest 0 if the field is an integer value or '' for a character field-type.
    Thank you! I figured it out while you were posting this, although I fixed it by completely removing the tabbed configuration. I usually remove it from my sites anyways because it often causes issues when installing non-numinix modules.
    Danielle