I have checked the FAQ area and searched the FORUM for the issue, and while some are similar they aren't addressing my problem.

PHP Version 5.6.30 and MySQL 5.5.51-38.2

I have been using the Taxcloud module since 2014 (State Sales Tax Lookup Addon -Version: 1.5.3), I am now using (State Sales Tax Lookup Addon - Version: 1.5.4), my shipping module is USPS Version: 2016-01-17 K8, and other payment modules are Paypal Express Checkout, and now Square Payments. After completing several test payments in the new square module I noticed that while the order total shows the sales tax as calculated, when the person checks out using Paypal or Square only the sub-total and shipping amounts are included in the transaction charge.

Square Payments
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sampleorder1.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17209

PayPal Express
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sampleorder2.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	17210

I have gone through all of my past PayPal orders since 2014 and from what I can tell the last good transaction where the TaxCloud taxes were successfully included in the charged transaction was in December 2015 just before it was updated in January 2016 to Version 1.5.4 it would seem that something has been lost that relays the complete total including tax calculation from TaxCloud to the actual payment "Order Total"

Please help me figure out how to get this fixed as I am paying the taxes which should have been paid by the customers.