Plugin Contributions

Default mass pricing uploading

is there a plugin to where if you receive an excel file with pricing, you can upload it all at once.

i.e., the way i get these prices is, PART NUMBER and PRICE. I want to be able to choose which MFG this file goes to as I have many different MFG's.

Also i.e. I have a MFG, some products have zero dollars because it either is discontinued or I do not wish to sell it, but would like it to be on the store front as unavailable. so if i get a complete price sheet list but i only use half of those part numbers and pricing that if i do upload it, i would not get errors for parts and pricing that could not be updated in zc because it is not found or items that have zero dollars. i hope that makes sense.

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: mass pricing uploading

Quote Originally Posted by travbacon View Post
    is there a plugin to where if you receive an excel file with pricing, you can upload it all at once.

i.e., the way i get these prices is, PART NUMBER and PRICE. I want to be able to choose which MFG this file goes to as I have many different MFG's.

Also i.e. I have a MFG, some products have zero dollars because it either is discontinued or I do not wish to sell it, but would like it to be on the store front as unavailable. so if i get a complete price sheet list but i only use half of those part numbers and pricing that if i do upload it, i would not get errors for parts and pricing that could not be updated in zc because it is not found or items that have zero dollars. i hope that makes sense.

thanks.
    Although in the most recent posts to the thread there is a default install "issue", EasyPopulate can mostly support the request, the only issue is that as provided it expects the header of the file (fields) to meet a little different format: v_products_price and typically would use v_products_model as a unique identifier for the product and can also identify/specify the manufacturer. As far as availability, well, $0 means free, 0 quantity generally means out-of-stock (unavailable) unless the store is setup to support overselling to allow negative stock. It has a configuration setting about allowing zero quantity product to remain active/inactive. I'm finishing up the instructions to support a Zen Cart 1.5.7 plugins installation along with some other work and will have that posted issue corrected as well in it.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: mass pricing uploading

There are two supported add-ons to import data.
    Easy Populate
    Database I/O Manager (DbIo)
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...