Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS XML: Support Thread

Have you tried this with the in-core 3-page checkout? I'm unclear as to what checkout process you're using, but I don't recognize a checkout page and I'm guessing that that's where you're running into problems:

[03-Feb-2023 15:50:04 America/New_York] Request URI: /invertersupply.com/index.php?main_page=checkout, IP address: 127.0.0.1

Plugin Contributions

yes in the checkout page is when the error occurs.

I am currently using numinix fast and easy checkout

Plugin Contributions

my link looks like this at the checkout

main_page=checkout&fecaction=null

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chadlly2003 View Post
    my link looks like this at the checkout

main_page=checkout&fecaction=null
    I've got no access to a site running that checkout processing. Given that UPS-XML runs fine under zc157 and zc157 under OPC and the standard 3-page checkout, I'll suggest that you start looking in Numinix's code for the source of the issue.

For whatever reason, the $order class' delivery section is malformed when presented to UPS-XML; the order's delivery['country']['id'] is not set/null when the shipping method is invoked.

$state = zen_get_zone_code($order->delivery['country']['id'], (int)$order->delivery['zone_id'], '');

Plugin Contributions

help question UPS Worldwide services

UPS has 7 "Worldwide" services, but only 3 are listed in this module. The one I wanted, "Worldwide Saver", is not listed.

Is the required "Shipper Number" the 6-digit UPS account number?

Where does the estimated shipping time come from, for example, real-time from UPS, or hard coded in the .php file?

Shipping Delay
    How many days from when an order is placed to when you ship it
    This depends on the day of the week. We ship only Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I guess we will enter 2 to be safe
    Last edited by split63; 11 Feb 2023 at 10:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS Worldwide services

Quote Originally Posted by split63 View Post
    UPS has 7 "Worldwide" services, but only 3 are listed in this module. The one I wanted, "Worldwide Saver", is not listed.

Is the required "Shipper Number" the 6-digit UPS account number?

Where does the estimated shipping time come from, for example, real-time from UPS, or hard coded in the .php file?

This depends on the day of the week. We ship only Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I guess we will enter 2 to be safe
    For whatever reason, the "Worldwide Saver" is displayed as "Express Saver".

The "Shipper Number" (optional) is a 6-character value that you'll need to get your account's negotiated rates.

The ETA information is sent by the response from UPS.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed UPSXML module 1.8.1 hoping that it would resolve a frequent intermittent problem. It did not. We are using Zencart 1.5.7d. The problem is that the UPS estimated charges do not always appear at customer checkout. Instead there are the following two lines (note the colon):
    :
    If you prefer to use ups as your shipping method, please contact ***. via Email.
    When the charges do appear as expected and the user then returns to their cart to change the order - the charges do not appear below the UPS header and this "Error Your available shipping options have changed. Please re-select your desired shipping method" appears at the top of the page.
    Additionally, when this occurs the following appears in the logs:
    PHP Notice: Malformed value for session-based shipping module; customer will need to re-select: false in /includes/classes/order.php on line 326
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPython View Post
    I have installed UPSXML module 1.8.1 hoping that it would resolve a frequent intermittent problem. It did not. We are using Zencart 1.5.7d. The problem is that the UPS estimated charges do not always appear at customer checkout. Instead there are the following two lines (note the colon):
    :
    If you prefer to use ups as your shipping method, please contact ***. via Email.
    When the charges do appear as expected and the user then returns to their cart to change the order - the charges do not appear below the UPS header and this "Error Your available shipping options have changed. Please re-select your desired shipping method" appears at the top of the page.
    Additionally, when this occurs the following appears in the logs:
    PHP Notice: Malformed value for session-based shipping module; customer will need to re-select: false in /includes/classes/order.php on line 326
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    I'll need to see if I can reproduce the issue; if I can't determine the root-cause of the issue, I'm not able to provide a solution.

If this happens often enough, I'll suggest enabling the UPS-XML debug logs so that I could 'see' what communication happened between Zen Cart and the UPS API to cause the issue.

Plugin Contributions

I am seeing this in the ups-xml debug log:
    Error from cURL: Error [6]: Could not resolve host: onlinetools.ups.com
    UPS RESPONSE:

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPython View Post
    I am seeing this in the ups-xml debug log:
    Error from cURL: Error [6]: Could not resolve host: onlinetools.ups.com
    UPS RESPONSE:
    CURL error 6, as the message indicates, is received when there's a DNS-lookup error for the given host -- in this case the onlinetools.ups.com site.

What company do you use for your webhost and what PHP version are you running on?

Note also that the Zen Cart distribution comes with a tool (/extras/curltester.php) that you can use to see if your site can access various sites (UPS, USPS and PayPal for instance). It'd be interesting to see the screen output from a 'run' on your site.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast