Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS XML: Support Thread

Thanks - I just needed to update the named root.cache. My bad. All working now.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I just updated Zen Cart to 1.5.8 with a fresh install. I am hoping to get UPSXML set up on it for the first time, however, it is not appearing on my admin shipping modules page. Before this upgrade, I was running UPS module on 1.5.6.

Any pointers as to what I am missing? I removed and copied over the UPSXML files multiple times in case of a bad deployment.

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    Database Patch Level: 1.5.8
    PHP Version 8.0.27
    Other modules: Square Web Pay

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by couriercipe View Post
    Hello,

I just updated Zen Cart to 1.5.8 with a fresh install. I am hoping to get UPSXML set up on it for the first time, however, it is not appearing on my admin shipping modules page. Before this upgrade, I was running UPS module on 1.5.6.

Any pointers as to what I am missing? I removed and copied over the UPSXML files multiple times in case of a bad deployment.

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    Database Patch Level: 1.5.8
    PHP Version 8.0.27
    Other modules: Square Web Pay

Thank you.
    When you say that it's not appearing, is that page partially displayed? You can also install (if you haven't already) the Display Logs plugin via the admin menus to see if there are any (er) logs indicating that an issue's occurred.

If there is a log, please post back here (within a "CODE" tag, the big # in the menu-bar when you write your response). Since the issue's occurring during admin processing, make sure to xxx-out the name of your admin sub-directory ... it'll be present within an admin-generated log's information!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    When you say that it's not appearing, is that page partially displayed? You can also install (if you haven't already) the Display Logs plugin via the admin menus to see if there are any (er) logs indicating that an issue's occurred.

If there is a log, please post back here (within a "CODE" tag, the big # in the menu-bar when you write your response). Since the issue's occurring during admin processing, make sure to xxx-out the name of your admin sub-directory ... it'll be present within an admin-generated log's information!
    Thank you for the response.

Shipping modules page renders as normal but there is no entry for UPS XML for me to enable. I will try the Display Logins plugin and investigate further. Thank you for the advice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by couriercipe View Post
    Thank you for the response.

Shipping modules page renders as normal but there is no entry for UPS XML for me to enable. I will try the Display Logins plugin and investigate further. Thank you for the advice.
    Are you sure you uploaded the module's two files to the right place? They should be in /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php and /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php ... the storefront, not the /admin like-named sub-directories.

Plugin Contributions

@Lat9,
    I am having an issue with UPSXML 1.8.1. Have a clean v158 installed. Being as I backed up the live db and imported that data into the new db I belive it has UPSXML 1.7.9 info in it from 157. Not sure if that is creating a problem or not but when I log in to the admin after uploading the 1.8.1 files to the includes directory there is no UPSXML under Modules > Shipping. To be clear the 1.7.9 is not installed in 158. Have multiple instances of this same log file (redacted for security)

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_SHIPPER_NUMBER" in /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php:143
    Stack trace:
    #0 /*******/modules.php(187): upsxml->__construct()
    #1 /*******/index.php(11): require('/home/*mysite*/...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 143

Request URI: /****/*******/index.php?cmd=modules&set=shipping, IP address: 68.222.21.190
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_SHIPPER_NUMBER" in /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php:143
    Stack trace:
    #0 /*******/modules.php(187): upsxml->__construct()
    #1 /*******/index.php(11): require('/home/*mysite*/...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 143.

Thanks,
    John
    John

Plugin Contributions

Installed UPSXML 1.8.1 into Zen Cart 1.5.8 under PHP 8.1, looks fine, no trouble found.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

That constant (MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_SHIPPER_NUMBER) has been part of the UPS-XML since at least v1.7.7.

My only suggestion is to enter the following in the admin's "Install SQL Patches" tool

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_%';

That will remove all configuration elements for the UPS-XML shipping module (you'll have to re-enter all the settings).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That constant (MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_SHIPPER_NUMBER) has been part of the UPS-XML since at least v1.7.7.

My only suggestion is to enter the following in the admin's "Install SQL Patches" tool

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_%';

That will remove all configuration elements for the UPS-XML shipping module (you'll have to re-enter all the settings).

Just ran the patch and now it is showing up in the shipping options.

Thank you!

john
    John

Plugin Contributions

Default UPS XML causing errors in Shipstation

We're running ZC 1.57d, and the UPS shipping module was working correctly. But it also displayed the red message that there was a new version. So I installed the new version and now Shipstation is unable to write the shipping info (date, shipping service and tracking number) back to the customer's order record. The error we're getting from Shipstation is "An error occurred attempting to update orders: Invalid XML. Error: 'Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: Orders. Line 3, position 1.' We received: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <Orders> '

There was nothing in our logs about the problem, so it's not causing an issue in Zencart itself.

At this point, we have to go into every order manually and add the shipping info, so my shipping people are understandably giving me a very hard time.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast