Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default UPS XML: Support Thread

I couldn't find a support thread, so here we go ...

I've updated the subject shipping method (and just sent to the Zen Cart Plugins for review) to v1.7. Once reviewed, it can be downloaded from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=126.

This release drops support for Zen Cart 1.5.0 and contains changes for the following GitHub issues (see https://github.com/lat9/upsxml for details):

#1 ... Update class constructors for PHP 7.0+ interoperability
    #2 ... Enable negotiated rates to be displayed
    #3 ... Don't display module version on storefront
    #4 ... Add controls for the display of the weight and/or transit time and debug enable/disable.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS XML: Support Thread

Now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins!

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.7.1 to the plugins for review. This version corrects the issue where the quotes displayed are incorrect if the store is configured for negotiated rates, but those rates don't appear in the UPS response.

That behavior was seen when the UPS XML currency value's entry was invalid (e.g. US instead of USD).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v1.7.1 to the plugins for review. This version corrects the issue where the quotes displayed are incorrect if the store is configured for negotiated rates, but those rates don't appear in the UPS response.

That behavior was seen when the UPS XML currency value's entry was invalid (e.g. US instead of USD).
    v1.7.1 is now available for download from the Zen Cart Plugins section.

Plugin Contributions

On installing version 1.7.1 to a 155e Zen Cart, I got an error both before and after clicking the "install" button in the admin: upsxml: MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_INVALID_CURRENCY_CODE
    Upon checking the server error log files, I found this (I replaced the user and admin folder names):
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/USERNAME/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php:233]
    #2 upsxml->initCurrencyCode() called at [/home/USERNAME/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php:87]
    #3 upsxml->__construct() called at [/home/USERNAME/public_html/adminfoldername/modules.php:85]

[15-Jan-2018 12:17:46 America/New_York] PHP Warning: MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_INVALID_CURRENCY_CODE in /home/USERNAME/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 233

The module *seems* to be working, however.

Plugin Contributions

@seattleannie, it doesn't look like you've copied the updates to the shipping-method's language file (/includes/languages/english/shipping/upsxml.php). The message (once the language-file is present) indicates that the default-language configuration for the shipping method isn't defined within your store.

Plugin Contributions

@seattleannie, it doesn't look like you've copied the updates to the shipping-method's language file (/includes/languages/english/shipping/upsxml.php). The message (once the language-file is present) indicates that the default-language configuration for the shipping method isn't defined within your store.
    No... I uploaded it to /includes/languages/english/MODULES/shipping/upsxml.php, though. Is one of the files looking for it in /includes/languages/english/shipping/upsxml.php instead of /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php ?

Plugin Contributions

My bad, I "misspelled" that directory name, it should be (as you said) /includes/languages/modules/shipping/upsxml.php.

That still doesn't explain why that message-constant isn't being "found". What do you show on your admin's Modules->Shipping/UPS XML configuration for your default currency?

Plugin Contributions

My bad, I "misspelled" that directory name, it should be (as you said) /includes/languages/modules/shipping/upsxml.php.

That still doesn't explain why that message-constant isn't being "found". What do you show on your admin's Modules->Shipping/UPS XML configuration for your default currency?
    In the admin, when I go to Modules > Shipping and click on United Parcel Service v1.7.1, I do not see a setting option default currency. The UPS Currency Code is set to USD.

Plugin Contributions

Is it typical, when all the files have been uploaded and the admin > Modules > Shipping accessed, that an error about the language file shows up at the top of the admin area before "install" is even clicked? And also after, before the settings have been configured? Because that is what it did...

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast