Plugin Contributions

Default eProcessingNetwork approved transactions go to a failed transaction URL.

I ran into a problem a few days ago. I had a customer purchase something from my online Zen cart store and I received a a new account email from Zen cart and an email from eProcessing network stating there was an approved transaction. I did not receive an order email. I checked zen cart and I did not see an order, just the new users account. I checked with eProcessing network and the transaction was approved. i had to call the user to find out what they ordered. I figured maybe he did something wrong, and left it at that. it was my only order through mywebsite of the day.

The next day I had the same situation. Approved transaction email, no order confirmation email or order showing in zen cart, just their new user account. I had to call that customer also to find out what they ordered (something completely different than the first customer). I tried to place a transaction so I could see what was happening and I was able to duplicate the problem. On Step 3 when you click on Confirm it waits a few seconds, then bounces you back to step 2 but the URL says:

https://deserttacticalsolutions.auth...42934858e25acc

I received an approved credit card email from eProcessing network and I checked on their website and it was approved. The data I entered was exactly what is on my card. I did it a few more times just to make sure I had entered everything correctly. Zen cart does not have a record of the transaction.

This had been working fine for over a year. I didn't make any changes other than updating product descriptions like I normally do. eProcessing network said they didn't make any changes, and they say the transactions we processed without a problem.

I am using Zen Cart 1.5.0 and the eProcessingNetwork TDBE Module from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1074

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eProcessingNetwork approved transactions go to a failed transaction URL.

Anyone? I can't process payments. I've tried the AIM module and it also processes the payment but it doesn't kick you back to step 2, it says "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

Or is it just time to move on to another platform that doesn't have these problems?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eProcessingNetwork approved transactions go to a failed transaction URL.

So your error message: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again

As for the other payment processing issues, it mostly depends on how the processor works as far as values returned, when they are in the sequence of processing, etc...

One thing suggested would be to upgrade your store. 1.5.0 only supported up to php 5.3.x, basically php 7.0 is the current low end php version, though 5.6 is still supported to an extent. ZC 1.5.5 can be installed in a similar environment as 1.5.0, but should be operated at a higher version of php... anyways, would think also that there may be a forum thread directly related to the payment processor or perhaps the author might be able to help.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I've looked through the dozens of past similar issues but most of them are years old and many are on older versions, and many never said what resolved it. This worked fine for me for at least a year and just broke. I guess the fix is to abandon Zen Cart.

Plugin Contributions

check tools>server/version info to see what version of PHP is running on your server. With no changes to your files by you, it is more likely to be that something changed on the server.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

PHP Version 5.4.45. I don't know if it has always been version 5.4.45 or if it has recently been upgraded. My hosting company was of no help. They basically told me Zen cart is a POS and I should move to something else. I already planned on moving to something else but I didn't really want to do it right away.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bakeen View Post
    PHP Version 5.4.45. I don't know if it has always been version 5.4.45 or if it has recently been upgraded. My hosting company was of no help. They basically told me Zen cart is a POS and I should move to something else. I already planned on moving to something else but I didn't really want to do it right away.
    Zen Cart 1.5.0 is not compatible with PHP versions > 5.3. I'm guessing that your uninformed webhost did you a "favor" and upgraded the PHP version without telling you.