Plugin Contributions

Default Error 404 in both store and admin panel after moving website to different server!

Hello,

I have a website developed by zen-cart 1.3.9h and it's on parallels helm server with mysql 5.5 and PHP version 5.3.24. I want to move my website to cpanel server with mysql 5.6.36-82.1 and PHP version 5.3.26 in a subdomain.
    I've done this movement based on below tutorial:

https://www.squirrelhosting.co.uk/ho...info.php?id=44

Just like this tutorial, I did backup of my website and database, then installed zen-cart (same version as my current website) in new server and created a new database for that. After launching the new installed zen-cart everything was fine. To access admin panel I changed configure.php in admin/includes and replaced every admin name to my custom name in this file and after that I renamed the admin folder. So, I could login to admin panel and also access the storefront.

After that, I copied and replaced my current website's files and folders (WITHOUT two configure.php files in includes and admin/includes folder), empty new created database and import my old database!
    I also added fix_cache_key.php to zen-cart's root and run this file to reindex the sessions but error 404 occurred! Now I see error 404 in both store and admin panel and can't do anything!

I should mention that during database import some an error happened many times (the screenshot of error is in the attachment) but after doing import multiple times I could import the database successfully (Maybe this is the cause of the issue!)

My current website url: www.atlas-uae.com
    My website url on new server: www.dxbsafe.com/zen-cart/

Please help me if I was doing wrong somewhere. I'm overwhelmed with this!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Armita84; 10 Oct 2017 at 06:54 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error 404 in both store and admin panel after moving website to different server!

Looks like this has been resolved. What did you find the problem to be or what did you do to resolve it?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error 404 in both store and admin panel after moving website to different server!

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Looks like this has been resolved. What did you find the problem to be or what did you do to resolve it?
    More importantly, why did the OP not upgrade instead of moving? All that work for little return.

Plugin Contributions

i do not see where this is resolved at all.

the new site URL gets a 404 error.

the old site is working.

the new site base URL (http://www.dxbsafe.com/) looks to be a magento site.

if there are still problems with the new site, i would first post the contents of includes/configure.php.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your respond. It's not about the configure.php cause I did clone the website in localhost (xampp), just like I did in my post description and it's working! Maybe the issue is related to the new server. I've contacted new server support and they are working on it.
    Thanks again for your help.

Plugin Contributions

I've found the solution. After copying old website to new server, .htaccess file was there. I renamed this file and now I can see my store and admin panel in new server.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Armita84 View Post
    I've found the solution. After copying old website to new server, .htaccess file was there. I renamed this file and now I can see my store and admin panel in new server.
    Should review the contents of the file that has been removed as it may have some features that are intended to improve security even though there obviously is something that needs to be modified to work on your new server's arrangement.

If you choose to post the contents, be sure to obscure sensitive information and also before pasting the content, please click the # button in the message box toolbar to generate [CODE][/CODE] tags and make it easier to read.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...