Plugin Contributions

Default Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Really stumped. I've searched all over and tried various configs in sessions settings.
    - I can log into admin just fine
    - No users can log in (" Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password").
    - I can create a new account, but can't then log in with that account
    - Mail is no longer working, but that's another problem!

I have tried various sessions configs, currently at:
    Cookie Domain True Info
    Force Cookie Use False Info
    Check SSL Session ID False Info
    Check User Agent False Info
    Check IP Address False Info
    Prevent Spider Sessions True
    Recreate Session True Info
    IP to Host Conversion Status true
    Use root path for cookie path False
    Add period prefix to cookie domain
    Session Directory - it is listed properly

I would really appreciate any advice.

Thank you!
    www.photoimprints.com
    Give us your best shot!
    http://www.photoimprints.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password

Upgrade history to 1.5.5, sub-version, and method? How was the original installed and at what version?
    Last edited by mc12345678; 11 Oct 2017 at 04:31 PM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password

Sorry, it asks for the ZC version when I made the post and I thought that it would be displayed. 1.55e. I have been using it for so many years and so many versions I couldn't begin to recount all that... I THINK my last version upgrade was from 1.51 to 1.55e. And when I upgraded it indicated that all of the db upgrades were successful. The only other DIFFERENT thing that has happened recently is that my web host provided issued a new SSL. Earlier in September.

And.. for whatever reason my web host was not collecting error logs. I THINK I have that turned on now but they are not yet available.
    Thank you,
    Last edited by styledata; 11 Oct 2017 at 04:34 PM.
    Give us your best shot!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by styledata View Post
    [Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

- No users can log in (" Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password").
    - I can create a new account, but can't then log in with that account

www.photoimprints.com
    #1 - you have not included the version of ZC you are using. that is always the most helpful when helping troubleshoot your problem.
    #2 - username and password logins can be a pain if they are not working.
    #3 - the 2 quoted statements above are, at this time, untrue. i successfully created an account, logged out, and then logged back in with no problem. i did it twice.
    #4 - email IS working:

We wish to welcome you to PhotoImprints.com.
    You are now registered with our store and have account privileges: With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these many services include:
    Order History - View the details of orders you have completed with us.
    Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.
    Address Book - We can deliver your products to an address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.
    Products Reviews - Share your opinions on our products with other customers.
    For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Suzanne Daley
    Store Owner

http://www.photoimprints.com/

best.
    Last edited by carlwhat; 11 Oct 2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: new information....
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Well that has me stumped! I do see that you are logged in. I guess that's you... But I simply can't from any computer, in different parts of town, or browser I try. I have created a new account, then tried to log in using that new account and get the user/pass not found error. If I ask it to send me a new password it SAYS it did, but I never get that email. I did get one when you created a new account and I know you did too.
    1.55e
    Give us your best shot!

Plugin Contributions

I now have something in my error log, as follows:
    [Wed Oct 11 08:36:20 2017] [9930202] [authz_core:error] [client 66.249.84.40:41134] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/chroot/home/content/02/9930202/html/email/EMAIL_LOGO_FILENAME

does that make any sense?
    Give us your best shot!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by styledata View Post
    I now have something in my error log, as follows:
    [Wed Oct 11 08:36:20 2017] [9930202] [authz_core:error] [client 66.249.84.40:41134] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/chroot/home/content/02/9930202/html/email/EMAIL_LOGO_FILENAME

does that make any sense?
    this error log refers to the email header not having an image. you need to define it and then ensure that the correct permissions are set for someone to see that image in an email client. it is NOT related to the other "problems". i would look for something like below in includes/languages/english/email_extras.php:

Code:
    define ('EMAIL_LOGO_FILENAME', 'header.jpg');  //-File is present in /email folder
    i just tried getting an email for a password forgotten on your site and did receive it.

so, you might have spam folders collecting the email, email blocking, etc. who knows.... troubleshooting client side email can be tricky.

but the ZC email functions as well as the login functions seem to be working fine to me.

good luck!
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Well thanks for checking... I am still not able to log in from any computer, iphone, or browser. Would love it if some others checked if they could from wherever they are.
    Give us your best shot!

Plugin Contributions

Oh boy, egg on face! Yes... the email to change a password DID come in, and since it had a new password in it my old one that I kept trying did not work. So... I was able to log in. I do thank you for taking the time to log in so that I would keep exploring and figure it out.
    Give us your best shot!