Plugin Contributions

Default One Page Checkout

Hi All,

Server information
    Database: MySQL 5.7.43
    PHP Version: 5.6.40 (Zend: 2.6.0)
    Database Index Size: 119,027 kB
    MySQL Mode: NO_ZERO_IN_DATE, NO_ZERO_DATE, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

I trying to install this module (One Page Checkout version 2.3.12) on my site Version 1.5.5E and I am getting this error message.

The One-Page Checkout plugin has been disabled. The file "/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/xxxxx/jscript/jscript_framework.php" is required for the plugin's proper operation.

I am sure that I uploaded all the files in the module and I am unable to locate the script_framework.php

Any help would be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One Page Checkout

Hi All,

I am getting the error message in the log files as well but it could be because of the square module that I trying to install as well.

[18-Sep-2023 08:12:06 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/configuration.php?gID=31&cID=546&action=edit, IP address: 45.125.247.117
    #1 call_user_func() called at [/home/xxxx/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1800]
    #2 zen_call_function() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/admin/configuration.php:129]
    --> PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'usu_reset_cache_data' not found or invalid function name in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1800.

Plugin Contributions

You're using by far the worst template ever created for Zen Cart, and judging by your other posts, the person who built the site made even more of a mess. The best thing you could do is to rebuild the site on the latest version of Zen Cart so you have a clean slate and then start installing templates and plugins you need.

Your first problem - you can find that file in includes/templates/template_default/jscript/ directory and simply copy it to includes/templates/mo***/jscript/

Your second problem is related to the Ultimate SEO URLs plugin - probably best to simply reinstall it (v3.0.11).

Plugin Contributions

I did remove all the One page checkout files from the server after the site broke.

Now I can only get to step 1 of checkout and then when I click checkout it goes back to the main page. The goods stay in the cart and if I ;ogin and out thay stay there. I don't know what has happened to cause this issue.

Any help would be appreciated as I am pulling my hair out trying to work out what I must have done wrong.

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

All good sorted the issue out which was that I deleted a folder by mistake and since I returned it the site is now operating ok but not using One Page Checkout.

It appears the directions for the install might not be correct or I am missing something when uploading the files.

The version that I was trying to install is 2.3.12 because it appears to be ok with my version 1.5.5E which I uploaded all the folder information in Includes and the My admin folder but I could not work where the folder functions_general_and_jscript_example should be loaded to unless it had to go in the main directory.

Any advise would be appreciated because I would really like to get it working as it should. So fare the ones that I have been asking about have been corrected an working well but this one is giving me issues.

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately, there have been a bunch of changes over the last year and a half since 2.3.12 was released and I no longer have a zc155 site for reference to help. Your use of that m*z*n template doesn't help as, IIRC, it's got a bunch of core-file changes.

I guess my recommendation is to stay with the base 3-page checkout until you get the time/$$ to upgrade to a now-current version of Zen Cart where OPC is drop-in.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Unfortunately, there have been a bunch of changes over the last year and a half since 2.3.12 was released and I no longer have a zc155 site for reference to help. Your use of that m*z*n template doesn't help as, IIRC, it's got a bunch of core-file changes.

I guess my recommendation is to stay with the base 3-page checkout until you get the time/$$ to upgrade to a now-current version of Zen Cart where OPC is drop-in.
    Unfortunately, I will not be paying anyone as the last person took over two year to try and get it right and I spent quite a bit of $$ and in the end just gave up and decided to wind down the online site which will happen next year.

I have tried a few people to do the website and the one that did the ########## template basically totally stuff up the site and the last person as I said had taken around two year and still did not complete the task which I had paid most of his orignal quote and because of the time spent I gave up hence me trying to get things corrected myself.

This is the reason regarding my post on the forum is because I am not prepare to waste anymore time and money with someone to do the work. Usually whaty happens is that they leave that many files on the server it is hard to do anything.

I have remove most of the files (that have been left) in order to try to get things correct.

Anyway I would like to thank you for all your assistance so far which has been really great assistance.

Plugin Contributions

That would really be a pity to close down the site, I browsed the engine category and am amazed at what you carry.