Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 images missing after upgrade from 4 to IH5

Hi:

Just uninstalled IH 5.1.6 and installed 5.1.5 and it works. Can upload files and hover works too.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by top hatt View Post
    Hi:

I have uploaded IH 5.1.6 onto a fresh, unmodified, 1.5.6c upload and I cannot get Image Handler to upload an image from the image file on my computer to the server.

I can navigate to the image file, and click on it but when I click on SAVE nothing happens. No image, no nothing.

My site is https://poolcuesexpress.com/156ctest

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
    Correct. Also the 'Delete' button doesn't work (second one to confirm the deletion).
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by top hatt View Post
    Hi:

I have uploaded IH 5.1.6 onto a fresh, unmodified, 1.5.6c upload and I cannot get Image Handler to upload an image from the image file on my computer to the server.

I can navigate to the image file, and click on it but when I click on SAVE nothing happens. No image, no nothing.

My site is https://poolcuesexpress.com/156ctest

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Correct. Also the 'Delete' button doesn't work (second one to confirm the deletion).
    I'll investigate this real soon now. I'm in the middle of a couple of other things; for now, as @top hatt indicated, it's probably best to downgrade to v5.1.5.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Duh. I'll get that corrected over the next couple of days.

Update: Whew! It's only in the readme.
    Actually, it's the name I used to create that zip-file, so it shows as zen_Image_Handler-1.5.6.zip. That'll be corrected for the IH 5.1.7 release.

Plugin Contributions

Actually, it's the name I used to create that zip-file, so it shows as zen_Image_Handler-1.5.6.zip. That'll be corrected for the IH 5.1.7 release.
    I've got a correction staged on the plugin's GitHub repository (https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...ler/issues/191). That will be included in the forthcoming v5.1.7 release.

Plugin Contributions

My images can't be found on Google searches at all. Is that normal for IH images? I can only find images displaying from my dev site before IH was set to resize images.

Also, I saw on the IH4 support thread that the issue of images displaying on mouseover on Chrome isn't going to be fixed and instead the feature will be removed in future?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mjf91331 View Post
    My images can't be found on Google searches at all. Is that normal for IH images? I can only find images displaying from my dev site before IH was set to resize images.

Also, I saw on the IH4 support thread that the issue of images displaying on mouseover on Chrome isn't going to be fixed and instead the feature will be removed in future?
    For your first question, is it that images aren't being displayed on your store's product pages, when they're displayed as a result of a Google search _OR_ is it that images previously found by Google searches (prior to IH being configured to resize images) can't be found when they're displayed as a result of a Google search?

You're correct; the image-display-on-hover feature (which has been problematic in its positioning for years) will be removed in a future IH-5 release.

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.5f php7.1 IH 5.1.5
    Hi Cindy - I am getting a lot of error logs (every few minutes) stating;
    PHP Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 181

I only discovered the errors recently - they apparently began when I upgraded to IH5.1.3 from IH?(5.1.1, I think)

I just upgraded to IH5.1.5 but still getting the same errors

I compared that line with the corresponding line in the same filename from v5.1.3 (line 177) and it is the same - so not making sense to me.

below is a copy of one error log -

cheers,
    Mike

Code:
    [05-Nov-2019 09:57:17 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /tree-of-life-necklaces/tree-of-life-necklace-antique-tree-on-large-link-silver-chain, IP address: 54.36.149.46
    #1  strpos() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php:181]
    #2  ih_image->determine_image_sizetype() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php:92]
    #3  ih_image->__construct() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php:106]
    #4  handle_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php:207]
    #5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/sideboxes/tpl_whats_new.php:19]
    #6  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/sideboxes/tpl_whats_new.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/whats_new.php:27]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/whats_new.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/column_left.php:40]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/column_left.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:208]
    #9  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

[05-Nov-2019 09:57:17 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning:  strpos(): Empty needle in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 181
    [05-Nov-2019 09:57:17 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /tree-of-life-necklaces/tree-of-life-necklace-antique-tree-on-large-link-silver-chain, IP address: 54.36.149.46
    #1  strpos() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php:181]
    #2  ih_image->determine_image_sizetype() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php:92]
    #3  ih_image->__construct() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php:106]
    #4  handle_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php:207]
    #5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/sideboxes/tpl_whats_new.php:19]
    #6  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/sideboxes/tpl_whats_new.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/whats_new.php:27]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/whats_new.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/column_left.php:40]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/column_left.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:208]
    #9  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

[05-Nov-2019 09:57:17 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning:  strpos(): Empty needle in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 181

#5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php:642]
    #6  zen_get_products_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/product_prev_next.php:121]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/product_prev_next.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:92]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]

#5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php:642]
    #6  zen_get_products_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/product_prev_next.php:122]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/product_prev_next.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:92]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]

#4  handle_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/zen_lightbox.php:31]
    #5  zen_lightbox() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php:25]
    #6  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:60]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178]

#5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php:25]
    #6  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:60]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178]

#5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php:37]

#4  handle_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/observers/ImageHandlerObserver.php:69]
    #5  ImageHandlerObserver->update() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #6  base->notify() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php:114]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php:13]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:73]
    #9  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178]
    #10 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]
    #11 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

#5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php:120]
    #6  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php:13]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:73]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178]
    #9  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]
    #10 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

#5  zen_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php:131]
    #6  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php:13]
    #7  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:73]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178]
    #9  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]
    #10 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

#4  handle_image() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/functions/extra_functions/zen_lightbox.php:31]
    #5  zen_lightbox() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/observers/FualSlimboxObserver.php:56]
    #6  FualSlimboxObserver->update() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #7  base->notify() called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php:158]
    #8  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/westminster_new/additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php:13]
    #9  require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_additional_images.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:73]
    #10 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178]
    #11 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]
    #12 require(/home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/treeofl3/public_html/index.php:97]

Plugin Contributions

Mike, what's your site's setting for Configuration->Images->Product Info - Image Large Suffix? I'm guessing that it's blank! Change that back to _LRG (the default) and those notices should go away.

I'll get IH-5 updated to more properly deal with that situation!

Update: GitHub issue: https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...ler/issues/193
    Last edited by lat9; 5 Nov 2019 at 01:19 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Mike, what's your site's setting for Configuration->Images->Product Info - Image Large Suffix? I'm guessing that it's blank! Change that back to _LRG (the default) and those notices should go away.

I'll get IH-5 updated to more properly deal with that situation!

Update: GitHub issue: https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...ler/issues/193
    Hi Cindy - your guess was spot on! (can you guess some lotto numbers for me too please? ) - all is now good.

Thanks so much,
    Mike

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast