Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5 - v1.5.8) Support Thread

Welcome to the new support thread for Image Handler 5, v5.00.

I don't have a download link yet, but will post back once this version of the plugin has been uploaded to the Zen Cart plugins. Anyone wanting to try the v5.0.0-beta4 version can download that zip-file from the plugin's GitHub repository.

Image Handler 5 will be submitted as a new add-on with a new name to minimize confusion so this new clean support thread could be started. The bugs/issues reported in the old support thread have been addressed in this new version, and the readme has been revamped to provide more information upfront to those who use this plugin which will (hopefully) address some of the usual install and configuration questions.

This version of Image Handler removes all core-file changes required by previous IH versions, requiring only two (2) template-override file updates. Those updates are both comprised of added "notifiers", allowing Image Handler and associated large-image display plugins (like Fual Slimbox and ColorBox) interoperation.

The previous support threads can be found here:

All support related questions for Image Handler 5 for v1.5.5 should be posted on THIS support thread.

• The Image Handler 4 Support thread will continue to serve as the support thread for Image Handler 4 for v1.5.x (for ZC v1.5.0 through 1.5.4).
    • The Image Handler 3 Support thread will continue to serve as the support thread for Image Handler 3 for v1.3.x (for ZC v1.3.9).
    • The Image Handler 2 Support thread will continue to serve as the support thread for those who are using Image Handler 2 for v1.3.x (ZC v1.3.8).

Any IH2, IH3 or IH4 questions posted here will be (gently or not so gently) re-directed back to the appropriate support thread ... and vice versa.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

Hi there,
    Thanks for this update. I am upgraded from v4 on 1.55e zencart, so perhaps it is upgrade related. Everything else seems okay. I get a blank page for adding a second image, and the following in error log:-

[17-Oct-2017 18:26:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function find_additional_images() in /home/****/public_html/****/includes/ih_manager.php:119
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/*****/public_html/****/image_handler.php(53): require()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /home/****/public_html/****/includes/ih_manager.php on line 119[/QUOTE]

But I am using the beta and latest version, so perhaps this is not an issue in pending download version. I did overwrite of files and tried finding that function with developer tool kit. Everything else seems okay, am using colorbox if it makes any difference and it installed perfectly.

Plugin Contributions

Oopsie! Thanks for the report.

You can correct the issue by changing lines 119-120 to the following:
    Code:
    $ih_manager->findAdditionalImages($array, DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . $data['imgBaseDir'], 
              $data['imgExtension'], $data['imgBase'] );
    Last edited by lat9; 17 Oct 2017 at 08:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thats okay - hope you are well btw.

I tried the edit and also latest repository, but it is still the same at the moment. But it could be upgrade issue or remnants from IH 4.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    Thats okay - hope you are well btw.

I tried the edit and also latest repository, but it is still the same at the moment. But it could be upgrade issue or remnants from IH 4.
    All's good here! Would you do a search, using your admin's Tools->Developers Tool Kit, to see where find_additional_images is being used in the admin-level PHP files?

Plugin Contributions

I have the following result:-

/home/****/public_html/includes/ih_manager.php

Line #118 : find_additional_images($array, DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . $data['imgBaseDir'],
    Which I didn't see before so it seems to have the function mentioned okay. I am able to delete and add new photos etc, and testing everything else seems okay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    I have the following result:-

Which I didn't see before so it seems to have the function mentioned okay. I am able to delete and add new photos etc, and testing everything else seems okay.
    Right, you need to change /admin/ih_manager.php on those lines, changing find_additional_images to $ih_manager->findAdditionalImages. That should correct the debug-log generated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Right, you need to change /admin/ih_manager.php on those lines, changing find_additional_images to $ih_manager->findAdditionalImages. That should correct the debug-log generated.
    Hi lat9. Great work that you & the ZC team are doing! My sincere thanks for your time & effort helping those of us (like me) with only enough coding experience to be dangerous .
    I've been experiencing a similar problem to HeathMagic tho my error log shows findAdditionalImages instead of find_additional_images:

[21-Oct-2017 17:10:09 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function findAdditionalImages() on null in C:\wamp64\www\MY_ADMIN\includes\ih_manager.php on line 119
    [21-Oct-2017 17:10:09 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Stack trace:
    [21-Oct-2017 17:10:09 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\MY_ADMIN\image_handler.php:0
    [21-Oct-2017 17:10:09 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 2. require() C:\wamp64\www\MY_ADMIN\image_handler.php:53
    Nothing showed up in my search for instances of find_additional_images as you suggested in post #5. I searched for any instances of findAdditionalImages and the only instance of this without $ih_manager-> was at Line # 26 of C:\wamp64\www\MY_ADMIN/includes/classes/ImageHandlerAdmin.php. I tried altering this, but when it caused the whole IH5 admin to fail to appear and a bug report stated and unexpected '$ih_manager', I reverted back to the original file.

Any ideas?

My system:

• zen-cart-v1.5.5e running on WAMP with SSL installed
    • Template: a clone of responsive_sheffield_blue_2.0 with all the code changes I've been able to find to make it consistent with ZC1.5.5
    • A range of plugins:ckeditor-for-zencart_v3.7, Direct Bank Deposit V1.5.revised, one_page_checkout-1.4.0, aupost.2.2.1, backup_mysql_plugin_v5c
    • originally had IH4 installed (downloaded from Github 4 Oct) but had to uninstall it as I think it was the culprit messing up my drop-down menus

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GerriM View Post
    Hi lat9. Great work that you & the ZC team are doing! My sincere thanks for your time & effort helping those of us (like me) with only enough coding experience to be dangerous .
    I've been experiencing a similar problem to HeathMagic tho my error log shows findAdditionalImages instead of [B]find_additional_images:

Nothing showed up in my search for instances of find_additional_images as you suggested in post #5. I searched for any instances of findAdditionalImages and the only instance of this without $ih_manager-> was at Line # 26 of C:\wamp64\www\MY_ADMIN/includes/classes/ImageHandlerAdmin.php. I tried altering this, but when it caused the whole IH5 admin to fail to appear and a bug report stated and unexpected '$ih_manager', I reverted back to the original file.

Any ideas?

My system:

• zen-cart-v1.5.5e running on WAMP with SSL installed
    • Template: a clone of responsive_sheffield_blue_2.0 with all the code changes I've been able to find to make it consistent with ZC1.5.5
    • A range of plugins:ckeditor-for-zencart_v3.7, Direct Bank Deposit V1.5.revised, one_page_checkout-1.4.0, aupost.2.2.1, backup_mysql_plugin_v5c
    • originally had IH4 installed (downloaded from Github 4 Oct) but had to uninstall it as I think it was the culprit messing up my drop-down menus

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again
    My bad, the correction should have been changing find_additional_images to $ih_admin->findAdditionalImages.

P.S. I'll get that change updated on GitHub, too. Thanks for the report.
    Last edited by lat9; 21 Oct 2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Added P.S.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that worked, I can confirm additional images are uploaded :-)

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast