Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some large images not resizing

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Hey Fuzztrip, I like the social media share green button on your site :)
    Did someone customize that for you or is it from some plugin on Zen Cart?
    Thanks.
    You can get it here: https://www.addthis.com

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, appreciate that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzztrip View Post
    157c
    fuzztrip.com

Using Chrome/Microsoft Edge/IE:

If you go to https://fuzztrip.com/lp-c-1/vesta-od...ear-p-139.html and click on the extra image it opens and resizes according to the settings I have in config-images- IH large images maximum width 750, IH large images maximum height 550, although it aligns left in Chrome. This image was already in place before installing IH5. The same is true with other images added before IH5 installation.

But if you go to https://fuzztrip.com/box-set-c-9/sul...nyl-p-241.html the images do not resize, but display at full size. These images were uploaded after IH5 installation.

Using Firefox:

The same images render as above, the first link resized to the proper dimensions, the second does not resize. But they also have the added issue of loading into a tiny box with scrollbars that has to be resized to view.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled IH5, each file one by one, but no luck. I have also deleted and re-created the product listing https://fuzztrip.com/box-set-c-9/sul...nyl-p-241.html in a different category but no change.

Thanks for any help!
    I never was able to figure this out, and the problem remains. I have learned that this is only happening to jpeg files. Most of my older images are in png and they are resizing the way they should. I have been slowly transferring over to jpeg to reduce file size and they seem to be the only images not resizing.

When I look at them in admin/tools/image handler, they are all the same size and there is a medium image that does not exist with any of the png images

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-03 114806.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	19709

The above page is here https://fuzztrip.com/box-set-c-9/sul...54e77ff8099e25

Plugin Contributions

I never was able to figure this out, and the problem remains. I have learned that this is only happening to jpeg files. Most of my older images are in png and they are resizing the way they should. I have been slowly transferring over to jpeg to reduce file size and they seem to be the only images not resizing.

When I look at them in admin/tools/image handler, they are all the same size and there is a medium image that does not exist with any of the png images

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-03 114806.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	19709

The above page is here https://fuzztrip.com/box-set-c-9/sul...54e77ff8099e25
    I'm unable to reproduce your issue on a test site running zc157c with the built-in responsive_classic template.

You can try a couple of things to gather some additional information. First, navigate to the product page that's not displaying correctly and:

1. Ensure that debug-logging is enabled on the storefront. Go to Configuration :: Logging and set Report All Errors (Storefront) to IgnoreDups and Backtrace on notices to true.

2. Edit /includes/classes/bmz_image_handler_class.php, changing the definition for IH_DEBUG_STOREFRONT from 'false' to 'true' (yes, those single-quotes are necessary). That'll create a file /logs/ih_debug-yyyyddmm-hhmmss.log for each and every storefront pageload.

3. Refresh the product-information page, then undo the edit made in the previous step.

4. Check the /logs directory. Are there any myDEBUG*.log files generated on/around the time of the refresh? If so, post the contents.

5. Zip-up (it might be a large file) the ih_debug*.log file generated and post that back, too.

Edit: Are you sure that IH is enabled? Check Configuration :: Images :: IH Resize Images, it should be set to yes.

Plugin Contributions

157c
    fuzztrip.com

Using Chrome/Microsoft Edge/IE:

If you go to https://fuzztrip.com/lp-c-1/vesta-od...ear-p-139.html and click on the extra image it opens and resizes according to the settings I have in config-images- IH large images maximum width 750, IH large images maximum height 550, although it aligns left in Chrome. This image was already in place before installing IH5. The same is true with other images added before IH5 installation.

But if you go to https://fuzztrip.com/box-set-c-9/sul...nyl-p-241.html the images do not resize, but display at full size. These images were uploaded after IH5 installation.

Using Firefox:

The same images render as above, the first link resized to the proper dimensions, the second does not resize. But they also have the added issue of loading into a tiny box with scrollbars that has to be resized to view.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled IH5, each file one by one, but no luck. I have also deleted and re-created the product listing https://fuzztrip.com/box-set-c-9/sul...nyl-p-241.html in a different category but no change.

Thanks for any help!
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm unable to reproduce your issue on a test site running zc157c with the built-in responsive_classic template.

You can try a couple of things to gather some additional information. First, navigate to the product page that's not displaying correctly and:

1. Ensure that debug-logging is enabled on the storefront. Go to Configuration :: Logging and set Report All Errors (Storefront) to IgnoreDups and Backtrace on notices to true.

2. Edit /includes/classes/bmz_image_handler_class.php, changing the definition for IH_DEBUG_STOREFRONT from 'false' to 'true' (yes, those single-quotes are necessary). That'll create a file /logs/ih_debug-yyyyddmm-hhmmss.log for each and every storefront pageload.

3. Refresh the product-information page, then undo the edit made in the previous step.

4. Check the /logs directory. Are there any myDEBUG*.log files generated on/around the time of the refresh? If so, post the contents.

5. Zip-up (it might be a large file) the ih_debug*.log file generated and post that back, too.

Edit: Are you sure that IH is enabled? Check Configuration :: Images :: IH Resize Images, it should be set to yes.
    While I can't speak to all aspects of the above post, the firefox issue is reproducible as posted elsewhere in the forum. The following post may correct the above described issue at least from the popped up window original sizing issue:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....33#post1375133
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that, @mc12345678!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post

Thank you for all the assistance, it turns out the image files are corrupt. They are jpegs but image editors are trying to open them as gifs. I took new ones and uploaded them and it works as it should.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    While I can't speak to all aspects of the above post, the firefox issue is reproducible as posted elsewhere in the forum. The following post may correct the above described issue at least from the popped up window original sizing issue:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....33#post1375133
    Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Hover image alignment

157c
    fuzztrip.com

Using the hover feature, images are opening toward the top of the page, cutting them off. I'd like to get them centered, or to the right of the image I am hovering on. Thanks!

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	19820

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hover image alignment

157c
    fuzztrip.com

Using the hover feature, images are opening toward the top of the page, cutting them off. I'd like to get them centered, or to the right of the image I am hovering on. Thanks!

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	19820
    Link to specific page.
    https://fuzztrip.com/lp-c-1/the-luci...red-p-255.html

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast