Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

Hi,
    I have a Clean 1.5.6 install with IH5 as the only add on, site is running PHP 7.2.
    Uploaded via FTP.
    Some images are not resizing.
    Not, but almost a third of my products are not resizing at all, when you hover the mouse over the photo it pops up a big photo, and when you check the image location, it's in the image folder, not the cached bmz folder.
    Is IH5 Not compatible with 1.5.6?
    Or am I missing something, I've been looking since last night for ideas with no luck.
    Please help and thank you in advance.
    https://imgur.com/a/3r1xjs5
    Last edited by rlexyd; 13 Aug 2020 at 03:08 AM.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Hi,
    I have a Clean 1.5.6 install with IH5 as the only add on, site is running PHP 7.2.
    Uploaded via FTP.
    Some images are not resizing.
    Not, but almost a third of my products are not resizing at all, when you hover the mouse over the photo it pops up a big photo, and when you check the image location, it's in the image folder, not the cached bmz folder.
    Is IH5 Not compatible with 1.5.6?
    Or am I missing something, I've been looking since last night for ideas with no luck.
    Please help and thank you in advance.
    https://imgur.com/a/3r1xjs5
    IH-5 is compatible with Zen Cart 1.5.5 through 1.5.7 (the current released version).

Which version of IH-5 are you installing and on which sub-version of zc156?

Are there any admin-level debug-logs being issued?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your response.

I have ZenCart 1.5.6c & I installed Image-Handler-5.1.8.

Below is the only file in log folder.

[12-Aug-2020 11:28:59 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'FualSlimboxObserver' not found in /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/autoload_func.php:79
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/application_top.php(170): require()
    #1 /home2/--------/public_html/--------/index.php(26): require('/home2/----------..')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home2/--------/public_html/----------/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79

[12-Aug-2020 11:28:59 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17, IP address: 114.119.100.100
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'FualSlimboxObserver' not found in /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/autoload_func.php:79
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/application_top.php(170): require()
    #1 /home2/--------/public_html/--------/index.php(26): require('/home2/--------...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79.
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, also found this error log.

[21-Jun-2020 11:17:11 Australia/Sydney] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'List' (T_LIST), expecting ',' or ')' in /home2/------/public_html/-------/includes/languages/english/responsive_classic/header.php on line 22

[21-Jun-2020 11:17:11 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /, IP address: 60.100.100.100
    --> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'List' (T_LIST), expecting ',' or ')' in /home2/-------/public_html/--------/includes/languages/english/responsive_classic/header.php on line 22.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Thank you for your response.

I have ZenCart 1.5.6c & I installed Image-Handler-5.1.8.

Below is the only file in log folder.

[12-Aug-2020 11:28:59 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'FualSlimboxObserver' not found in /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/autoload_func.php:79
    Stack trace:
    #1 /home2/--------/public_html/--------/index.php(26): require('/home2/----------..')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home2/--------/public_html/----------/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79

[12-Aug-2020 11:28:59 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17, IP address: 114.119.100.100
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'FualSlimboxObserver' not found in /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/autoload_func.php:79
    Stack trace:
    #1 /home2/--------/public_html/--------/index.php(26): require('/home2/--------...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home2/--------/public_html/--------/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79.
    That highlighted error indicates that the IH-5 install is not correct, as the file /includes/classes/observers/FualSlimBoxObserver.php is part of the v5.1.8 release.

I'll suggest that you compare the IH-5 file-set to what's actually on your site. You might find something else missing that's causing the files not to resize.

Plugin Contributions

Please update the help links in

admin/index.php?cmd=image_handler&ih_page=about

when time permits to point to the new documentation. You still have links to the old content.php site.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v5.1.9 of Image Handler for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#72: Adds a 'Mirrored' option to the Cache-naming types.
    #199: Add on-screen clarification identifying why medium/additional images aren't displayed.
    #201: Remove unused 'spiffyCal' inclusion.
    #209: Simplify description of the Cache-naming types.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v5.1.9 of Image Handler for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#72: Adds a 'Mirrored' option to the Cache-naming types.
    #199: Add on-screen clarification identifying why medium/additional images aren't displayed.
    #201: Remove unused 'spiffyCal' inclusion.
    #209: Simplify description of the Cache-naming types.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2169

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.5.7a, PHP 7.4 - Clone Template, Edit Orders, Zen Colorbox 2.1.2, Image Handler 5.1.9

I've installed the above plugins on my store in a test enviroment and everything seems to be running smoothly except get a ton of myDebug warnings. Every time I click on a product image get a 35kb+/- warning message. Only posting the last part of one of the warnings:

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT - assumed 'LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/modules/custom_responsive_classic/zen_colorbox.php on line 18.

On the forum here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....olorbox/page29 an SQL patch is posted for the issue, when applied the errors go away BUT it causes another problem- clicking the main product image will open in Colorbox window as correct size image, but the rest of the gallery images open up in tiny windows.

Before applying the SQL patch if I "Copy Link Address" of additional image thumbnails on product listing page they look like this:

https://XXXXX/bmz_cache/0/092420-MY[/url] PRODUCT_02jpg.image.600x450.jpg

After I run the SQL patch and IH 5 is enabled to resize images the links to my additional image thumbnails look like this:

https://XXXXXX/bmz_cache/0/0-092420-092420-MY[/url] PRODUCT_02jpgimage600x450jpg.image.150x112.jpg

If I disable IH 5 then Colorbox resumes working correctly.

Am thinking it might be easiest just not to run the SQL patch and disable the myDebug warnings for this problem as long as they are not causing any harm. Not sure how to do this.

Any suggestions or fixes are appreciated.

Thanks, Ted

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Grapler View Post
    ZC 1.5.7a, PHP 7.4 - Clone Template, Edit Orders, Zen Colorbox 2.1.2, Image Handler 5.1.9

I've installed the above plugins on my store in a test enviroment and everything seems to be running smoothly except get a ton of myDebug warnings. Every time I click on a product image get a 35kb+/- warning message. Only posting the last part of one of the warnings:

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT - assumed 'LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/modules/custom_responsive_classic/zen_colorbox.php on line 18.

On the forum here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....olorbox/page29 an SQL patch is posted for the issue, when applied the errors go away BUT it causes another problem- clicking the main product image will open in Colorbox window as correct size image, but the rest of the gallery images open up in tiny windows.

Before applying the SQL patch if I "Copy Link Address" of additional image thumbnails on product listing page they look like this:

https://XXXXX/bmz_cache/0/092420-MY[/url] PRODUCT_02jpg.image.600x450.jpg

After I run the SQL patch and IH 5 is enabled to resize images the links to my additional image thumbnails look like this:

https://XXXXXX/bmz_cache/0/0-092420-092420-MY[/url] PRODUCT_02jpgimage600x450jpg.image.150x112.jpg

If I disable IH 5 then Colorbox resumes working correctly.

Am thinking it might be easiest just not to run the SQL patch and disable the myDebug warnings for this problem as long as they are not causing any harm. Not sure how to do this.

Any suggestions or fixes are appreciated.

Thanks, Ted
    That's because the patch that's posted (adding those settings to the admin's Configuration :: Images page) sets the width/height to 150/120, respectively. Try changing those values to the default values that IH uses if those constants aren't set, 750/550.

Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast