Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Maybe instead of a dash you can have "not needed" or "n/a"
    +1
    Yeah, actually the "not needed" would be great, much better than the dash.

The product listing pages don't show the additional images.
    Notice how I said it's not standard Zen Cart, but still... A lot of sites use it and it's relatively simple to add - the main image is displayed on the listing pages, and when you hover the image, you get a new "rollover" image which is actually the first additional image. Or you can even setup a carousel and have left/right arrows to scroll through the additional images on the listing page, but that's slightly more complex than just the rollover image.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    You're right (as usual), but it's just confusing. I was asked about it by 3 different people. Perhaps a small legend at the bottom of the screen explaining that additional images are only used in small and large size? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Maybe instead of a dash you can have "not needed" or "n/a" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    +1
    Yeah, actually the "not needed" would be great, much better than the dash. ...
    Thanks to the two of you! I'll go for a combination of the "not needed" and the legend describing why those medium/additional images are (normally) not needed.

Plugin Contributions

Recently upgraded zc from 154 to 156c
    new installs for IH v5.1.7
    GD is loaded
    PHP 7.2

On the old ZC154 I am sure if I added an image to either the product list page or IH Base image it would automatically create the _MED and _LRG resized images and place them in the med and lrg folders. Was I imagining this or did I possibly miss something on the new install? It is writing to the bmz_ cache correctly but not creating the med and lrg images, they do show on the Image Manager just not being placed in the right folders. (755)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SStreich View Post
    Recently upgraded zc from 154 to 156c
    new installs for IH v5.1.7
    GD is loaded
    PHP 7.2

On the old ZC154 I am sure if I added an image to either the product list page or IH Base image it would automatically create the _MED and _LRG resized images and place them in the med and lrg folders. Was I imagining this or did I possibly miss something on the new install? It is writing to the bmz_ cache correctly but not creating the med and lrg images, they do show on the Image Manager just not being placed in the right folders. (755)
    When it creates those images, IH has always created the resized images in the /bmz_cache directory (under names that reflect their sizing).

Plugin Contributions

For anyone planning to enjoy the Twitch Admin Product thumb addon, I've encountered a conflict with IH5, so I am cross posting the fix that worked for me.

The specifical issue was on the admin side resulting in a fatal php error. For anyone else having this problem, I tracked the issue down to the language file. My solution, while probably somewhat crude, was to open the admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_thumb.php and commented out the bottom two lines of code so that my file only looked like this:

Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    //Twitch admin images
    //
    define('TABLE_HEADING_TAPTHUMB_IMG', 'Image');
    I also renamed the file to thumb.php, as for some reason earlier in my troubleshooting I had commented out the entire file and it had not resolved my issue. Anyway, things have been working fine as far as I can tell, will report back if I encounter any anomalies. Love having image handler and love having admin images, so for me and the staff, much love to everyone who builds these great plugins! Hope this is helpful to someone.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by k8ee View Post
    For anyone planning to enjoy the Twitch Admin Product thumb addon, I've encountered a conflict with IH5, so I am cross posting the fix that worked for me.

The specifical issue was on the admin side resulting in a fatal php error. For anyone else having this problem, I tracked the issue down to the language file. My solution, while probably somewhat crude, was to open the admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/TAP_thumb.php and commented out the bottom two lines of code so that my file only looked like this:

Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    //Twitch admin images
    //
    define('TABLE_HEADING_TAPTHUMB_IMG', 'Image');
    I also renamed the file to thumb.php, as for some reason earlier in my troubleshooting I had commented out the entire file and it had not resolved my issue. Anyway, things have been working fine as far as I can tell, will report back if I encounter any anomalies. Love having image handler and love having admin images, so for me and the staff, much love to everyone who builds these great plugins! Hope this is helpful to someone.
    What were the lines that you commented out?

Plugin Contributions

Hi there.
    Im using IH 5.1.3 - ZenCart 1.5.5f
    Common settings for quality image is 85% (for small, medium, large).
    PHP Library used : GD
    Then, i used gtmetrix.com to check site performance.
    It shows a problem with graphics compressions - it can be much better, than currently generated by IH.
    So, how i can improve (which parameters to change) to achieve better compression level without loosing quality?
    My site is -> https://boxlab.pl
    report generated by gtmetrix -> https://gtmetrix.com/reports/boxlab.pl/FTmAWgOV
    Marek.

Plugin Contributions

You could try @balihr's ZX Optimized Images. I'm not familiar with the in's and out's of image sizing, having only inherited the maintenance of Image Handler.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You could try @balihr's ZX Optimized Images. I'm not familiar with the in's and out's of image sizing, having only inherited the maintenance of Image Handler.
    Thank you, ZX works great, very good compression.
    But its not fully compatible with IH.
    Will be great to implement this compression method into IH.

Regards.
    Marek.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I installed the "attrib_image_swap_module_v1_5_10 (attribute image replaced the main product image when selecting attributes)" module. The attribute image can replace the main image normally, but the enlarged main image cannot be displayed normally after clicking the main image after replacement.
    IH5(V.5.1.8) does not seem to be able to compress attribute images.
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  29.5 KB

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast