Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    Thanks, that worked, I can confirm additional images are uploaded :-)
    Thanks, again, for the report ... and the follow-up that I got it right this time!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks lat9: the additional images uploaded in IH5 Admin for me also.
    However a different error log was generated in my case (seems related to my zen_colourbox.php file) and on the product page, only one product image showed up and the product description disappeared:

[22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=180, IP address: ::1
    #1 ColorBoxObserver::update() called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\classes\observers\ColorBoxObserver.php:41]
    #2 ColorBoxObserver->update() called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\classes\class.base.php:103]
    #3 base->notify() called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\MY_TEMPLATE\additional_images.php:165]
    #4 require(C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\MY_TEMPLATE\additional_images.php) called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_modules_addition al_images.php:13]
    #5 require(C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_modules_ additional_images.php) called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_info_display. php:84]
    #6 require(C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_info_ display.php) called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\pages\product_info\main_template_vars.php:178]
    #7 require(C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\pages\product_info\main_template_vars.php ) called at [C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\common\tpl_main_page.php:251]
    #8 require(C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\common\tpl_main_page.php) called at [C:\wamp64\www\index.php:97]

[22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/zen_colorbox.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp64\www\includes\classes\observers\ColorBoxObserver.php on line 41
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Stack trace:
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\index.php:0
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 2. require() C:\wamp64\www\index.php:97
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 3. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\common\tpl_main_page.php:251
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 4. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\pages\product_info\main_template_vars.php:178
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 5. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_info_display. php:84
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 6. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_modules_addition al_images.php:13
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 7. base->notify() C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\MY_TEMPLATE\additional_images.php:165
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 8. ColorBoxObserver->update() C:\wamp64\www\includes\classes\class.base.php:103
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/zen_colorbox.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp64\www\includes\classes\observers\ColorBoxObserver.php on line 41
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP Stack trace:
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\index.php:0
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 2. require() C:\wamp64\www\index.php:97
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 3. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\common\tpl_main_page.php:251
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 4. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\pages\product_info\main_template_vars.php:178
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 5. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\MY_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_info_display. php:84
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 6. require() C:\wamp64\www\includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_modules_addition al_images.php:13
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 7. base->notify() C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\MY_TEMPLATE\additional_images.php:165
    [22-Oct-2017 06:38:20 Australia/Brisbane] PHP 8. ColorBoxObserver->update() C:\wamp64\www\includes\classes\class.base.php:103
    Getting there . Thanks

Plugin Contributions

@GerriM, thanks for the report. I'll get that change in the works.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @GerriM, thanks for the report. I'll get that change in the works.
    Here's the preview, I'll be updating GitHub shortly. Change /includes/classes/observers/ColorBoxObserver.php, adding the bits highlighted:
    Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // An observer-class to enable the "Colorbox" plugin to operate with the notification updates in the
    // main_product_image and additional_images processing, provided by "Image Handler" v5.0.0 and later.
    //
    // Copyright (c) 2017 Vinos de Frutas Tropicales
    //
    class ColorBoxObserver extends base 
    {
        public function __construct() 
        {
            if (defined('ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS') && ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS == 'true') {
                $this->attach(
                    $this,
                    array(
                        //- From /includes/modules/additional_images.php
                        'NOTIFY_MODULES_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_SCRIPT_LINK',
                    )
                );
            }
        }

public function update(&$class, $eventID, $p1, &$p2, &$p3, &$p4, &$p5, &$p6, &$p7, &$p8, &$p9) 
        {
            switch ($eventID) {
                // -----
                // This notifier gives notice that an additional image's script link is requested.  A monitoring observer sets
                // the $p2 value to boolean true if it has provided an alternate form of that link; otherwise, the base code will
                // create that value.
                //
                // $p1 ... (r/o) ... An associative array, containing the 'flag_display_large', 'products_name', 'products_image_large', 'large_link' and 'thumb_slashes' values.
                // $p2 ... (r/w) ... A reference to the $script_link value, set initially to boolean false; if an observer modifies that value, the
                //                     the default module's processing is bypassed.
                //
                case 'NOTIFY_MODULES_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_SCRIPT_LINK':
                    $flag_display_large = $p1['flag_display_large'];
                    $products_name = $p1['products_name'];
                    $products_image_large = $p1['products_image_large'];
                    $thumb_slashes = $p1['thumb_slashes'];
                    $large_link = $p1['large_link'];
                    require DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('zen_colorbox.php');
                    if (isset($script_link)) {
                        $p2 = $script_link;
                    }
                    break;

default:
                    break;
            }
        }
    }

Plugin Contributions

I've got v5.0.0-beta5 packaged up (https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...g/v5.0.0-beta5) for additional pre-testing. This includes the corrections for the issues reported by @HeathenMagic and @GerriM as well as the changes provided by @Design75 to re-instate the search function.

Plugin Contributions

I've got v5.0.0-beta5 packaged up (https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...g/v5.0.0-beta5) for additional pre-testing. This includes the corrections for the issues reported by @HeathenMagic and @GerriM as well as the changes provided by @Design75 to re-instate the search function.
    Thanks, Lat9. I'll let you know how it goes...and apologies if there's a few days delay.

Plugin Contributions

I've got v5.0.0-beta5 packaged up (https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...g/v5.0.0-beta5)….
    Well done, Lat9! I've tested my system, and you solved the issue I had. Thank you.

My delayed in testing/replying was because I detected another problem not long after posting #12 and was busy uninstalling/reinstalling plugins to try and find out if that was being caused by IH5 or another plugin. It may be both since, although I can't pinpoint exactly when this issue started occurring, I can confirm OPC was working OK while IH4 was loaded. Please let me know if I should, instead post this on the OPC support thread

This issue occurs during the One Page Checkout Confirm Button: During a customer sale, on the Select Shipping/Payment and Confirm Your Order page, when I click the Confirm Order / Review Order button (which depends on Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation setting), the button changes from black to blue but doesn’t cause transfer to the final checkout page. No error log is generated and I can return to shopping but checkout won't progress to completion.

The OPC and IH4 support threads refer to an incompatibility issue which I believe was addressed in IH5 (tho the error symptoms weren't identical). In any case, I tried a few things with no luck:
    1. uninstall OPC 1.4.0 and installed OPC 1.4.1
    2. tried processing orders without OPC turned on: the orders were processed completely - no error
    3. uninstalled IH5Beta4 and installed IH5Beta5. OPC Confirm Order button still didn’t work.
    4. turned on the OPC debug. This generated two files. I’ve attached the one citing multiple Notices.
    Can you help, please? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I've got v5.0.0-beta5 packaged up (https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...g/v5.0.0-beta5)….
    Well done, Lat9! The Beta5 version solved the issue I had. Thank you.

My delayed in testing/replying was because I detected another problem not long after posting #12 and was busy uninstalling/reinstalling plugins to try and find out if that was being caused by IH5 or another plugin. I think it’s both because, while I can't pinpoint exactly when this issue started occurring, I can confirm I was successfully using OPC while IH4 was loaded.…
    A problem occurs during the One-Page Checkout: At the Select Shipping/Payment and Confirm Your Order page, when I click the Confirm Order / Review Order button (which depends on Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation setting), the button changes from black to blue but doesn’t cause transfer to the final checkout page. No error log is generated and I can return to shopping but checkout won't progress to completion.

The OPC and IH4 support threads refer to an incompatibility issue between these which I believe was addressed in IH5 (tho the error symptoms weren't identical). In any case, I tried a few things with no luck:
    1. uninstall OPC 1.4.0 and installed OPC 1.4.1
    2. tried processing orders without OPC turned on: orders were processed completely - no error
    3. uninstalled IH5Beta4 and installed IH5Beta5. OPC’s Confirm Order button still didn’t work.
    4. turned on the OPC debug. This generated two files. I’ve attached the one citing multiple Notices.
    Can you help, please? Thanks.
    Attachment 17373

Plugin Contributions

@GerriM, I just installed OPC v1.4.1 along with IH5-beta4 on a vanilla ZC1.5.5e and checked out with no issue so the problem that you're having is not an OPC/IH interoperation issue.

You can continue any discussion regarding the OPC issue over in that plugin's support thread.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that info, lat9. At least I know now it's not IH5.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast