Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

Image Handler 5, v5.0.0, has been submitted to the Zen Cart plugins for review. When approved, it can be downloaded from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2169. I'll update this thread when the plugin's download is available.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Image Handler 5, v5.0.0, has been submitted to the Zen Cart plugins for review. When approved, it can be downloaded from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2169. I'll update this thread when the plugin's download is available.
    IH5 is now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins!

Plugin Contributions

Update from IH4 is not clear in the instructions. We run the IH4 uninstall, then we upload IH5 files, refresh admin. That seems to only get us two of the settings in the configuration>images. To fully install I need to go into the database and remove the version number row and refresh the admin and then we get a full install. Seems that the IH4 uninstall doesn't remove the version number, so IH5 install only runs and upgrade... Are we supposed to not run the IH4 uninstall first?
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    Update from IH4 is not clear in the instructions. We run the IH4 uninstall, then we upload IH5 files, refresh admin. That seems to only get us two of the settings in the configuration>images. To fully install I need to go into the database and remove the version number row and refresh the admin and then we get a full install. Seems that the IH4 uninstall doesn't remove the version number, so IH5 install only runs and upgrade... Are we supposed to not run the IH4 uninstall first?
    I'll need to re-test, now that you've brought it up, but I'm pretty sure that IH5 updates directly from IH4 ... no uninstall required.

Plugin Contributions

Love this Plug in. Might I be so bold as to suggest a change to how you Determin the folder under bmz_cache that you put the item into. As you suggest I place my picture into subfolders of the main folder for my products. Unfortuatly I name my items starting with the 2 digit year and as I have many individual items using the current method if I donot use the "Hashed" method they all go into the same folder. I beleive that the following would place them into the same folder under bmz_cache as they are in my images section. The sugested change needs to be made to include\functions\extra_functions\functions_bmz_io.php
    PHP Code:
    function getCacheName($data$ext=''
    {
        if (
    IH_CACHE_NAMING == 'Hashed') {

$md5  = (IH_CACHE_NAMING == 'Hashed') ? md5($data) : $data;

$file $GLOBALS['bmzConf']['cachedir'] . '/' $md5{0} . '/' $md5 $ext;
        }
        else {

$md5  =  $data;

$filepos strpos($md5,"-");

$filepos = ($filepos===false) ? $filepos ;

$file $GLOBALS['bmzConf']['cachedir'] . '/' .substr($md5,0,$filepos). '/' $md5 $ext;
        }

io_makeFileDir($file);
        return 
    $file;

I will understand if you do not want to make the change. In the mean time I will continue to used hashed to keep the images under control.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

@brittainmark, I've noted your request in IH5's GitHub repository: https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Im...dler/issues/72 ... otherwise, I'll forget!

Plugin Contributions

I'm in process up updating from zc 1.5.5e to 1.5.5f. Using Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0. In 1.5.5e I was using older Colorbox that was part of RSB template, and IH4. All worked. As part of updating to 1.5.5f I want to update those two mods. I stripped out both completely and removed any residual tables in the db the were left behind after uninstall.

I then added Zen Colorbox 2, most recent download. Now I'm in process of adding IH5. One snag I've hit - in includes/modules/Your Template/additional_images there is a piece if Colorbox modification to the file at the same location that IH5 modifies the same file. I note that the file included in the Colorbox 2 set has IH4 modifications in it as well so I presume I would merge in favour of the IH5 file, but don't know where (of if) to place the bit of Colorbox 2 code.

First sample below is from the Colorbox file and the lower is from the IH5 file.

Thanks for any help.
    Code:
       // Link Preparation:
        // bof Zen Colorbox 2012-04-30 niestudio
        if(function_exists('zen_colorbox')){
          include 'zen_colorbox.php';
        } else {
        $script_link = '<script type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . str_replace($products_image_large, urlencode(addslashes($products_image_large)), $large_link) . '\\\')">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';
        }
        // eof Zen Colorbox 2012-04-30 niestudio
    Code:
            // Link Preparation:
    //-bof-image_handler-lat9  *** 4 of 4 ***
            // -----
            // This notifier gives notice that an additional image's script link is requested.  A monitoring observer sets
            // the $p2 value to boolean true if it has provided an alternate form of that link; otherwise, the base code will
            // create that value.
            //
            // $p1 ... (r/o) ... An associative array, containing the 'flag_display_large', 'products_name', 'products_image_large' and 'thumb_slashes' values.
            // $p2 ... (r/w) ... A reference to the $script_link value, set here to boolean false; if an observer modifies that value, the
            //                     this module's processing is bypassed.
            //
            $script_link = false;
            $zco_notifier->notify(
                'NOTIFY_MODULES_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_SCRIPT_LINK',
                array(
                    'flag_display_large' => $flag_display_large,
                    'products_name' => $products_name,
                    'products_image_large' => $products_image_large,
                    'thumb_slashes' => $thumb_slashes
                ),
                $script_link
            );
            if ($script_link === false) {
                $script_link = '<script type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . str_replace($products_image_large, urlencode(addslashes($products_image_large)), $large_link) . '\\\')">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';
            }
    //-eof-image_handler-lat9  *** 4 of 4 ***

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I'm in process up updating from zc 1.5.5e to 1.5.5f. Using Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0. In 1.5.5e I was using older Colorbox that was part of RSB template, and IH4. All worked. As part of updating to 1.5.5f I want to update those two mods. I stripped out both completely and removed any residual tables in the db the were left behind after uninstall.

I then added Zen Colorbox 2, most recent download. Now I'm in process of adding IH5. One snag I've hit - in includes/modules/Your Template/additional_images there is a piece if Colorbox modification to the file at the same location that IH5 modifies the same file. I note that the file included in the Colorbox 2 set has IH4 modifications in it as well so I presume I would merge in favour of the IH5 file, but don't know where (of if) to place the bit of Colorbox 2 code.

First sample below is from the Colorbox file and the lower is from the IH5 file.

Thanks for any help.
    Code:
       // Link Preparation:
        // bof Zen Colorbox 2012-04-30 niestudio
        if(function_exists('zen_colorbox')){
          include 'zen_colorbox.php';
        } else {
        }
        // eof Zen Colorbox 2012-04-30 niestudio
    Code:
            // Link Preparation:
    //-bof-image_handler-lat9  *** 4 of 4 ***
            // -----
            // This notifier gives notice that an additional image's script link is requested.  A monitoring observer sets
            // the $p2 value to boolean true if it has provided an alternate form of that link; otherwise, the base code will
            // create that value.
            //
            // $p1 ... (r/o) ... An associative array, containing the 'flag_display_large', 'products_name', 'products_image_large' and 'thumb_slashes' values.
            // $p2 ... (r/w) ... A reference to the $script_link value, set here to boolean false; if an observer modifies that value, the
            //                     this module's processing is bypassed.
            //
            $script_link = false;
            $zco_notifier->notify(
                'NOTIFY_MODULES_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_SCRIPT_LINK',
                array(
                    'flag_display_large' => $flag_display_large,
                    'products_name' => $products_name,
                    'products_image_large' => $products_image_large,
                    'thumb_slashes' => $thumb_slashes
                ),
                $script_link
            );
            if ($script_link === false) {
            }
    //-eof-image_handler-lat9  *** 4 of 4 ***
    Unless something has drastically changed in the ColorBox plugin, you should use the version of the file distributed by IH5. That will cause the ColorBox observer-class also distributed by IH5 to take control at the appropriate spot.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Unless something has drastically changed in the ColorBox plugin, you should use the version of the file distributed by IH5. That will cause the ColorBox observer-class also distributed by IH5 to take control at the appropriate spot.
    Done and done. Thankyou.

FYI - I did have same issue as in post #23 above, and used same fix.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Done and done. Thankyou.

FYI - I did have same issue as in post #23 above, and used same fix.
    Thanks for the follow-up; I'll see what's going on in that upgrade scenario, too.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast