Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 374
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,562
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by meksicus View Post
    Are you sure ?
    Making md5 from same path + image name gives same result ... i think so.
    md5 is made from target filename, not from source.

    protected function getCacheName($data, $ext='')
    {
    $md5 = (IH_CACHE_NAMING == 'Hashed') ? md5($data) : $data;
    $file = $GLOBALS['bmzConf']['cachedir'] . '/' . $md5{0} . '/' . $md5 . $ext;


    :
    What I'm saying is (performance issues aside) that files with the same names in different sub-directories aren't overwritten using the 'hashed' method.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Yes, you are right. I found naming difference.

    I made this change in bmz_image_handler.class.php (5.0.0 line 286)
    // $image_dirname = basename($image_path['dirname']);
    $image_dirname = str_replace(DIR_WS_IMAGES,'',$image_path['dirname']);

    It seems its ok now - i dont have conflicts, file names are readable, performance great.
    I will put it now in my production envs.

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,562
    Plugin Contributions
    73

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by meksicus View Post
    Yes, you are right. I found naming difference.

    I made this change in bmz_image_handler.class.php (5.0.0 line 286)
    // $image_dirname = basename($image_path['dirname']);
    $image_dirname = str_replace(DIR_WS_IMAGES,'',$image_path['dirname']);

    It seems its ok now - i dont have conflicts, file names are readable, performance great.
    I will put it now in my production envs.
    Thanks, @meksicus, I'll give that a look-over!

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    66
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Hi Mekicus , Lat9.


    I store my Images like /Images/[Model Number]/[Model Number].jpg , _1.jpg etc. For the sake of organisation it has been great.

    Current problem is I have had 2 product imports both produced by the same script. The first was 8000 line and next 2000. So the first 8000 works fine with IH5 but the next does not. I had a look within phpadmin to see if I could see a difference between imports but it looked all normal. Thinking of a third import to see what happens.

    Will play with it some more today.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Posts
    386
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Hello!

    If I am upgrading this module from v. 5.1.2 to the current version should uninstall the whole thing and then reinstall as new or just overwrite the files (I do not have any mods to merge in)?

    Thanks for any advice!

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    7,460
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Your question indicates that you may be going about this the wrong way. Best practice is to not touch the current site and create a new test site.

    Since many of your current mods might not work with the newer version, might be totally different versions, or may have been incorporated in the latest version; it's recommended to create a whole new test site.

    If you have cPanel, there are instructions at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first...t-using-cpanel
    Did you read the posting tips?!?
    Responsive Color Changes for 155-156c demo here.
    Zen Cart PCI Compatible Hosting

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Posts
    386
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Your question indicates that you may be going about this the wrong way. Best practice is to not touch the current site and create a new test site.

    Since many of your current mods might not work with the newer version, might be totally different versions, or may have been incorporated in the latest version; it's recommended to create a whole new test site.

    If you have cPanel, there are instructions at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/first...t-using-cpanel
    Thanks for this. This is a test site. I created this a year ago for a client to test some things but just realized that there was a newer version of this plug in. Are you suggesting that I create a third copy of the the entire store just to upgrade this one plug in?

    As I mentioned, I have not made any mods to the files involved in this plug-in.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    7,460
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    You may want to wait a few days for 1.5.7 but, I would never consider changes without "new" case being the number one consideration. There were lots of changes between 1.5.# And 1.5.6. Many more in the upcoming 1.5.7.
    Did you read the posting tips?!?
    Responsive Color Changes for 155-156c demo here.
    Zen Cart PCI Compatible Hosting

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Posts
    386
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    but, I would never consider changes without "new" case being the number one consideration
    I'm sorry if I am being dense, but I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you explain?

    Thanks!

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Posts
    386
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    You may want to wait a few days for 1.5.7 but, I would never consider changes without "new" case being the number one consideration. There were lots of changes between 1.5.# And 1.5.6. Many more in the upcoming 1.5.7.
    Also, I'm confused about your statement about version 1.5.6 and waiting for 1.5.7. The version I just downloaded from the plug-ins section is version 1.5.8 according to the read me.

 

 
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Attribute image replaces main product image on select [Support Thread]
    By exoticcorpse in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 15 Apr 2020, 03:17 AM
  2. v150 Image Handler 4 (for v1.5.x) Support Thread
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1667
    Last Post: 14 Mar 2020, 02:28 PM
  3. v139h Image Handler 3 Support Thread (for ZC v1.3.9)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 2 Oct 2017, 12:42 PM
  4. v138a Image Handler 2 (for ZC v1.3.8 ONLY) Support
    By timkroeger in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7099
    Last Post: 12 Oct 2014, 03:48 AM
  5. Image Handler Support Please
    By nadinesky in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30 Sep 2013, 03:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR