Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 5 (for v1.5.5) Support Thread

Thanks again lat9. As always your recommendation was spot on. I just changed the values in the SQL patch and ran it, now additional listing images open up in the correct size Colorbox window. And the log remains error free.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Grapler View Post
    Thanks again lat9. As always your recommendation was spot on. I just changed the values in the SQL patch and ran it, now additional listing images open up in the correct size Colorbox window. And the log remains error free.
    Thanks for the follow-up!

Plugin Contributions

i've got a strange issue with my site on the images, i couldn't get them to resize at all and the template had image handler 3 installed so i installed image handler 5.1.9 and when i click on an items image to get an enlarged picture pop up, it loads the pop up and image fine but the picture no longer shows as visible on the page like it launched the image into the window and failed to return it.
    any item it happens on but for convenience direct link to one item here https://crazygamer.uk/index.php?main...roducts_id=183

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flappingfish View Post
    i've got a strange issue with my site on the images, i couldn't get them to resize at all and the template had image handler 3 installed so i installed image handler 5.1.9 and when i click on an items image to get an enlarged picture pop up, it loads the pop up and image fine but the picture no longer shows as visible on the page like it launched the image into the window and failed to return it.
    any item it happens on but for convenience direct link to one item here https://crazygamer.uk/index.php?main...roducts_id=183
    That link does produce a popup image, albeit the same size as the product's base image. IH-3 and IH-5 are totally different in their structure. I'll suggest making sure that all the tentacles of IH-3 have been properly removed.

Plugin Contributions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-12-20.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	19330

I uninstalled and the copied the backed up files back over and things had got worse. I reinstalled and the store works like it did, broke but still working but now the admin panel looks like this. however the odd dissapearing image after displaying in pop up error has gone

I have quite a few images i will have to standardise it seems just looking at the carousel on the home page makes that obvious but first what has happened to the admin options, how do i fix this?

Plugin Contributions

update before anyone spots this, i used a backup database and fileset from the cpanel and the admin area is still showing malformed. backup was from the 12th but nothing has altered and it was only last night this happened

Plugin Contributions

update before anyone spots this, i used a backup database and fileset from the cpanel and the admin area is still showing malformed. backup was from the 12th but nothing has altered and it was only last night this happened
    Please note that, at this point, the issues you're identifying have nothing to do with IH-5. I'll suggest that you re-post in an upgrade-related support-thread to get more focused responses.

Plugin Contributions

resolved by doing a dns flush, hosts said it was loading fine there end and suggested it im back to ih 3 for now.

so you said there was a lot of differences between ih3 and 5, is a copy of ih5 files adapted to suit file structure of my site before upload going to just drop in and work or are there conflicting files that will be messing things up?

My template has lots of built in modules and most seem to be from around 2014 so i thought updating the modules may result in the site coming to life in the error areas so wondering is there reference anywhere to what files need to be removed/edited in my instance that i can try first?
    attached sshot of modules that come with template, not sure if any of these may be playing up against ih once upgraded.
    Before ih was upgraded my site didn't change the size of images when adjusted in admin

Name:	mods.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	19332

Plugin Contributions

resolved by doing a dns flush, hosts said it was loading fine there end and suggested it im back to ih 3 for now.

so you said there was a lot of differences between ih3 and 5, is a copy of ih5 files adapted to suit file structure of my site before upload going to just drop in and work or are there conflicting files that will be messing things up?

My template has lots of built in modules and most seem to be from around 2014 so i thought updating the modules may result in the site coming to life in the error areas so wondering is there reference anywhere to what files need to be removed/edited in my instance that i can try first?
    attached sshot of modules that come with template, not sure if any of these may be playing up against ih once upgraded.
    Before ih was upgraded my site didn't change the size of images when adjusted in admin

Name:	mods.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	19332
    IH-3 is way before I started maintaining IH-5. IH-5 is a drop-in plugin, but IH-3/4 both had many, many tentacles into Zen Cart core files.

I'll suggest that you download a copy of the most recent IH-3 distribution zip-file and work at fully removing the IH-3 file changes before you re-install IH-5. Better yet, find a template that was created in this decade.

Plugin Contributions

they updated the template in august but they forgot to remove alot of old useless junk which is apparent with google plus configuration option lol. I feel like they didnt even test it or it became unstable when applied to latest zen but was tested on 1.56?
    There updating the template next week but that sounds long winded.

I tried to find a good modern template but with zen only being updated in october there arent any compatible as far as i can tell, my responsive and classic templates don't even load for some reason.

I'll try your suggestion and download the fileset and remove it that way, who knows the other site issues might resolve themselves once ive removed and replaced it

Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast