Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler installation SQL error

Quote Originally Posted by masterrusty View Post
    Pictures not showing up after install of new database.

Upgraded Zen to 1.5.7d from 1.5.7b. Installed new database but none of my pictures are showing up. On the product page it says the image is not found. When I look at the server, it is there. If I go to Image Handler, says No images. No error logs. Help....

site: https://test.fantasycostume.com/1890-stripe-man_costume
    What version of IH and PHP? What template is in use?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What version of IH and PHP? What template is in use?

Sorry, I knew I forgot some data.

IH 5.3.0
    PHP 7.4.33
    Template FCC Responsive
    17 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by masterrusty View Post
    Sorry, I knew I forgot some data.

IH 5.3.0
    PHP 7.4.33
    Template FCC Responsive
    Any particular reason for not updating IH to its current version (5.3.4)?

Where did the FCC Responsive template come from?

I'm getting a 404-Not found, looking for that base image (https://test.fantasycostume.com/imag...entury3101.jpg).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Any particular reason for not updating IH to its current version (5.3.4)?

Where did the FCC Responsive template come from?

I'm getting a 404-Not found, looking for that base image (https://test.fantasycostume.com/imag...entury3101.jpg).
    No reason for not updating to 5.3.4 except that it has taken a bit to get the upgraded site up.
    FCC Responsive is an upgrade from Zen 1.5.7b. Fantasycostume.com
    The page I sent you to was a bad example. This one is a better example. https://test.fantasycostume.com/rena...cPath=7_11_31&

While doing some digging, I have figured out that maybe I was entering pictures wrong. I entered pictures using the IH in Admin instead of entering them on the product page. I may have assumed wrongly that when I entered them thru the product page that they were not resizing. At least when I looked at that product in IH, it did not appear to.

So, having done that, this is what I have noticed. When I entered thru the IH, the name did not transfer to the product page. Example: I entered a picture with the _LRG. When I look at the product page, it has the same name but without the _LRG. The name on the product page was imported from my previous database.

Then, also, I have noticed that some pictures did not show on the website if that picture was in a sub folder. When I moved those pics out of the sub folder, they have now shown up. Without the sub folders, it makes my picture category very large and hard to quickly locate pictures.
    17 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

Plugin Contributions

getting this error:
    > PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant IH_CACHE_NAMING - assumed 'IH_CACHE_NAMING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 381.
    and again on 484

It's the switch lines. Just add single quotes? It's creating some really large error files on this site.

IH 5.3.4
    zc 1.5.7
    php 7.4.33
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    getting this error:
    > PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant IH_CACHE_NAMING - assumed 'IH_CACHE_NAMING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 381.
    and again on 484

It's the switch lines. Just add single quotes? It's creating some really large error files on this site.

IH 5.3.4
    zc 1.5.7
    php 7.4.33
    That value (IH_CACHE_NAMING) is added/updated on an IH install/upgrade. It "should" be present in the Configuration :: Images section.

Was this an upgrade or an initial install? If an upgrade, from what version?

Plugin Contributions

oof. It was an upgrade but from what version I'm not sure. It was last ungraded in 2020 so that's the only detail I'm sure of. Looks like then just prior to 5.1.9.
    That value is not in config/images. When was it introduced? I hadn't noticed it at all but I went back to previous sites and can see it. So database changes didn't work - this time. The others I've done recently all have worked but they were all 1.5.8 sites and this one is 1.5.7. I checked and it is the correct init file with that config setting in it. So any quickie advice? that line does say if version 5.1.9 then execute? So won't run unless I change the version number manually?

Plugin Contributions

oof. It was an upgrade but from what version I'm not sure. It was last ungraded in 2020 so that's the only detail I'm sure of. Looks like then just prior to 5.1.9.
    That value is not in config/images. When was it introduced? I hadn't noticed it at all but I went back to previous sites and can see it. So database changes didn't work - this time. The others I've done recently all have worked but they were all 1.5.8 sites and this one is 1.5.7. I checked and it is the correct init file with that config setting in it. So any quickie advice? that line does say if version 5.1.9 then execute? So won't run unless I change the version number manually?
    When you look at Configuration :: Images, what does the IH version show as?

Plugin Contributions

It says 5.3.4. Not happening on 1.5.8 sites with that version. I can't remember specifically why I upgraded it but I get the feeling it was due to other / same? errors.

Plugin Contributions

It says 5.3.4. Not happening on 1.5.8 sites with that version. I can't remember specifically why I upgraded it but I get the feeling it was due to other / same? errors.
    I'll suggest running the following SQL (using the site's Tools :: Install SQL Patches) to remove the current IH configuration and have it re-install itself:

Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration
              WHERE configuration_key IN 
                  ( 'IH_VERSION', 'IH_RESIZE',  'ZOOM_IMAGE_SIZE', 'ZOOM_SMALL_IMAGES', 
                    'SMALL_IMAGE_FILETYPE', 'SMALL_IMAGE_BACKGROUND', 'SMALL_IMAGE_QUALITY', 'WATERMARK_SMALL_IMAGES',
                    'MEDIUM_IMAGE_FILETYPE', 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_BACKGROUND', 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_QUALITY', 'WATERMARK_MEDIUM_IMAGES',
                    'LARGE_IMAGE_FILETYPE', 'LARGE_IMAGE_BACKGROUND', 'LARGE_IMAGE_QUALITY',  'WATERMARK_LARGE_IMAGES',
                    'LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_WIDTH', 'LARGE_IMAGE_MAX_HEIGHT', 'WATERMARK_GRAVITY'
                  );

DELETE FROM configuration
              WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'IH_%';

DELETE FROM admin_pages
              WHERE page_key IN ('configImageHandler4', 'toolsImageHandlerUninstall', 'toolsImageHandlerViewConfig');
    Note, if running from the site's phpMyAdmin, if the site uses a DB_PREFIX (e.g. zen_) you'll need to prefix the configuration and admin_pages table names with that prefix.