Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 633
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,760
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: No watermarks displaying IH5

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Regarding the no-watermarks, I'm guessing that the site's setting for Configuration :: Images :: Cache File-naming Convention is set to Readable.

    It appears that when that format was introduced that it unfortunately 'forgot' to include the watermarking. Sigh.
    The current GitHub repository contents (https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_Image-Handler) now contains the correction for those missing watermarks and also provides support for webp image types (thanks @brittainmark).

    That updated release (v5.3.2) is forthcoming.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,760
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: No watermarks displaying IH5

    v3.5.2 of Image Handler 5 is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2169

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #262: Add support for webp images.
    #15: Don't count on an image's extension identifying the image's type; check the image's type programmatically (brittainmark).
    #273: Restore watermarks for all "Cache-file Naming Conventions" (was only working for Hashed.

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,259
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Custom Background Colour

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You could use a site-specific init_includes module (you'll need to add an auto_loader, too) that loads somewhere around CP 200 that makes the change to $ihConf (it's a global variable) as you'd identified a couple of posts back.
    Sorry I missed your reply @lat9 and thank you for teaching me something new. I was able to set a custom background colour for small images on product_info pages using your suggestion.
    Simon

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    9,934
    Plugin Contributions
    123

    Default Re: Custom Background Colour

    includes/classes/observers/ColorBoxObserver.php line 42 says

    require DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('zen_colorbox.php');

    but that file doesn't exist either in IH or Zen Cart.

    Should this logic test for the existence of the file first, or am I missing some needed code?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,760
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: Custom Background Colour

    Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    includes/classes/observers/ColorBoxObserver.php line 42 says

    require DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('zen_colorbox.php');

    but that file doesn't exist either in IH or Zen Cart.

    Should this logic test for the existence of the file first, or am I missing some needed code?
    It does check:
    Code:
            if (defined('ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS') && ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS == 'true') {
                $this->attach(
                    $this,
                    array(
                        //- From /includes/modules/additional_images.php
                        'NOTIFY_MODULES_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_SCRIPT_LINK',
                    )
                );
            }
    ... but IH5 provides only that observer to aid in use when the overall ColorBox (or Fual Slimbox) plugin is installed. I'm guessing that you did an upgrade on a site that previously used ColorBox so its database configuration settings are still present. Been there, done that.

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    9,934
    Plugin Contributions
    123

    Default Re: Custom Background Colour

    LOL thank you.

    Others who may have this issue - you may not easily be able to find the ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS admin page but you can turn the value off in SQL:

    update configuration set configuration_value = 'false' where configuration_key = 'ZEN_COLORBOX_STATUS';
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    439
    Plugin Contributions
    2

    Default Re: Custom Background Colour

    COLORBOX did supply an uninstall script

    Code:
    DELETE FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE 'ZEN_COLORBOX_%';
    DELETE FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Colorbox';
    DELETE FROM `admin_pages` WHERE `language_key` = 'BOX_CONFIGURATION_ZEN_COLORBOX';
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Qld, Australia
    Posts
    265
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Image Handler installation SQL error

    ZC158a; PHP 8.2.4; MySQL 10.4.17-MariaDB-log
    I installed Image Handler 5.3.2 on my dev system and received a fatal error
    Code:
     PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 's canvas. Default is <strong>Center</Strong>.', 4, 1171, now(), NULL, 'zen_cf...' at line 4 :: INSERT IGNORE INTO zen_configuration
    (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function)
    VALUES
    ('IH watermark gravity', 'WATERMARK_GRAVITY', 'Center', 'Select the position for the watermark relative to the image's canvas. Default is <strong>Center</Strong>.', 4, 1171, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'Center\',\'NorthWest\',\'North\',\'NorthEast\',\'East\',\'SouthEast\',\'South\',\'SouthWest\',\'West\'],') ==> (as called by) E:\Web\zc158A_DEV_PHP8.2\admin\includes\init_includes\init_image_handler.php on line 190 
    the error comes from the escaped apostrophe
    HTML Code:
    the image\'s canvas
    on line 167.

    Because the installer crashed I did not have the option under Admin > Tools to uninstall image handler so I deleted the database entries based on the code in admin / image_handler_uninstall.php then recopied the files with the ofending apostrophe removed.


    I have searched the net and cannot find any answer to the problem.


    Is there a switch in MariaDB that disallows escaping characters such as this?

    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,760
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: Image Handler installation SQL error

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    ZC158a; PHP 8.2.4; MySQL 10.4.17-MariaDB-log
    I installed Image Handler 5.3.2 on my dev system and received a fatal error
    Code:
     PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 's canvas. Default is <strong>Center</Strong>.', 4, 1171, now(), NULL, 'zen_cf...' at line 4 :: INSERT IGNORE INTO zen_configuration
    (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function)
    VALUES
    ('IH watermark gravity', 'WATERMARK_GRAVITY', 'Center', 'Select the position for the watermark relative to the image's canvas. Default is <strong>Center</Strong>.', 4, 1171, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option([\'Center\',\'NorthWest\',\'North\',\'NorthEast\',\'East\',\'SouthEast\',\'South\',\'SouthWest\',\'West\'],') ==> (as called by) E:\Web\zc158A_DEV_PHP8.2\admin\includes\init_includes\init_image_handler.php on line 190 
    the error comes from the escaped apostrophe
    HTML Code:
    the image\'s canvas
    on line 167.

    Because the installer crashed I did not have the option under Admin > Tools to uninstall image handler so I deleted the database entries based on the code in admin / image_handler_uninstall.php then recopied the files with the ofending apostrophe removed.


    I have searched the net and cannot find any answer to the problem.


    Is there a switch in MariaDB that disallows escaping characters such as this?
    Nope, it a bug that @marco-pm graciously corrected back in March (https://github.com/lat9/zen_Image-Ha...888a6855bfd9b7). Let me get that 5.3.3 update going.

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,760
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: Image Handler installation SQL error

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Nope, it a bug that @marco-pm graciously corrected back in March (https://github.com/lat9/zen_Image-Ha...888a6855bfd9b7). Let me get that 5.3.3 update going.
    IH-5 v5.3.3 is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2169

    Thanks to @marco-pm for the initial bug-reports and corrections!

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #12: MySQL Error on Installation (not upgrade), due to mis-escaped single-quote.
    #13: 'imagecopy' float implicit conversion warning

 

 
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v150 Image Handler 4 (for v1.5.x) Support Thread
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1684
    Last Post: 2 Oct 2022, 06:55 AM
  2. Attribute image replaces main product image on select [Support Thread]
    By exoticcorpse in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 24 Aug 2020, 05:07 PM
  3. v139h Image Handler 3 Support Thread (for ZC v1.3.9)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 2 Oct 2017, 12:42 PM
  4. v138a Image Handler 2 (for ZC v1.3.8 ONLY) Support
    By timkroeger in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7098
    Last Post: 12 Oct 2014, 03:48 AM
  5. Image Handler Support Please
    By nadinesky in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30 Sep 2013, 03:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR