Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: VAT4EU Support Thread

unfortunately the changes between the plugin and and 1.5.6 are extensive, and my understanding of zencart does not cover a lot of the new functions such as the use of notifiers etc. In addition a number of the functions (includes/functions/functions_customers) seems to be based on 1.5.1 core and the changes to the new 1.5.6 are extensive.

your_admin/customers.php for instance seems to be fully incorporated, with other files functionality moving completely - Your_Admin/includes/functions/functions_customers.php has now been moved to the catalogue side (according to the file)

I think I'll wait for someone more experienced to fix the changes for 1.5.6, although I'm quite willing to donate to the coffee/beer fund to help implement this

Wayne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by micromouse View Post
    unfortunately the changes between the plugin and and 1.5.6 are extensive, and my understanding of zencart does not cover a lot of the new functions such as the use of notifiers etc. In addition a number of the functions (includes/functions/functions_customers) seems to be based on 1.5.1 core and the changes to the new 1.5.6 are extensive.

your_admin/customers.php for instance seems to be fully incorporated, with other files functionality moving completely - Your_Admin/includes/functions/functions_customers.php has now been moved to the catalogue side (according to the file)

I think I'll wait for someone more experienced to fix the changes for 1.5.6, although I'm quite willing to donate to the coffee/beer fund to help implement this

Wayne
    Wayne, I've opened an issue on the plugin's GitHub repository to track a zc1.5.6 update.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Wayne, I've opened an issue on the plugin's GitHub repository to track a zc1.5.6 update.
    There's good news and not-so-good news; the majority of the notifications used by VAT4EU have been included in zc156, but there are some still missing.

I've submitted a change request to get them incorporated in zc156b and later and should have an updated version for zc156 and later only available later in a couple of days.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.0 of VAT4EU to the Zen Cart plugins for review. This version drops support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.6.

If your store uses Zen Cart 1.5.5a-f, please continue to use v1.0.1 of VAT4EU.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.0.0 of VAT4EU to the Zen Cart plugins for review. This version drops support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.6.

If your store uses Zen Cart 1.5.5a-f, please continue to use v1.0.1 of VAT4EU.
    VAT4EU, v2.0.0, is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2164

Plugin Contributions

Excellent, I will try an install tomorrow....many many thanks in advance

Wayne

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I'm not sure if this is an issue with either this plugin or my general tax settings, so apologies if this is the wrong forum.

I have an issue with my web setup. basically our shop is based in the UK but ships to the EU. We use VAT 4 EU to remove the VAT surcharge with a valid tax number. But someone purchased a product a couple of days ago and VAT wasn't charged at all.

My basis of product Tax is Shipping

I have tax set up at 20% for both UK and the countries we serve ( Netherlands, Belgium and France) . This has worked in the past.

Please I appreciate any help/advice given.
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Debbie, is this a new setup? You indicated that your tax setup has "worked in the past", so what's changed?

Any debug-logs written to the /logs directory on/around the time of the order?

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9

The website is a couple of years old but only recently has it been set up for the Netherlands, etc.

Before it was just a UK based website.

I didn't have debug on as it was working before. But now its not.

I hope this gives some insight
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

From which country did you receive the purchase that didn't charge VAT?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast