Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: VAT4EU Support Thread

Hi lat9

The Netherlands. I ahve since set an account up with a netherlands address and the VAT isn't showing for me either
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Hi

We have an issue on our website https://sitstandforbusiness.com/inde...create_account where on the login/checkout Belgian customers cannot add thier VAT number.

I have trid with and with out the prefix and followed the instructions and I get the following message:

We were unable to validate the VAT Number that you entered. Please re-enter the value or contact us for assistance.

I am able to add it and give validation override in the back end but that not ideal. Please advise what's going wrong
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Deb, if you PM me the VAT number and address you tried to use and I'll check it out.

Plugin Contributions

I just went to http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/, where the following message is displayed:

Important Disclaimer:
    Belgium’s (BE) National VIES Component is facing temporary technical issues related to the validation of Belgian VAT numbers.
    As a result, the validation of Belgian VAT numbers can be unavailable.
    The Belgian Tax Administration is working towards a resolution.
    Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

That's, apparently, the source of the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Awesome. Thanks Cindy. And I thought our government was a mess
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Bonjour Lat. I installed the VAT plugin but I have two problems one and an error in the Mydebug LOG
    [09-Jan-2020 11:27:11 Europe/Brussels] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping, IP address: ::1
    #1 zcObserverVatForEuCountries->formatAddress() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/classes/observers/auto.vat_for_eu_countries.php:273]
    #2 zcObserverVatForEuCountries->update() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #3 base->notify() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/functions/functions_customers.php:96]
    #4 zen_address_format() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/functions/functions_customers.php:139]
    #5 zen_address_label() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php:39]
    #6 require(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php) called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:188]
    #7 require(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION - assumed 'FILENAME_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRMATION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/zcatemplates/includes/classes/observers/auto.vat_for_eu_countries.php on line 549.

the other is that in the order I have three times written VAT + see image

Name:  Capture d’écran 2020-01-09 à 11.37.50.png
Views: 112
Size:  45.2 KB

Thank you.
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Giovanni, I see (and will correct shortly) the cause of the first issue (the warning log).

For the second, I believe that that might be the base Zen Cart "multiple tax zones" display. How do you have the store's taxes set up? Is there a single VAT entry or are there multiple VAT taxes that could apply to an order?

GitHub issue created to track the change: https://github.com/lat9/vat4eu/issues/4
    Last edited by lat9; 9 Jan 2020 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Link to GitHub issue

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.1 of VAT4EU to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2164).

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issue (as reported by @diamond1, above):

#4: PHP Warning issued when One-Page Checkout is not also installed.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your good care, the correction that you proposed works and I have more php error. Yes I have only one tax class and several areas but despite everything I have 3 times VAT display, on the other hand I have the store with the prices excluding VAT and I noticed that at the registration of the customer who is in the same country that the store receives a popup warning that it can recover the vat when it has to pay it, for info the store is in an CEE euro zone. but I check again if it is the case.
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

Good evening Lat, in fact the 3 times VAT which are printed, it is 3 times the desacription that there is on Tax Rates as I put VAT it prints 3 times.
    Giovanni,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast