Plugin Contributions

Default Admin login, no error message, can't log in even the password is correct

To log in admin, if i don't enter the username and password, it shows the error message defined by ERROR_WRONG_LOGIN
    if i enter the right username and wrong password, no error message, can't log in
    if i enter the right password, still can't log in, and no error message

what do i log into my admin?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin login, no error message, can't log in even the password is correct

Quote Originally Posted by tips007 View Post
    To log in admin, if i don't enter the username and password, it shows the error message defined by ERROR_WRONG_LOGIN
    if i enter the right username and wrong password, no error message, can't log in
    if i enter the right password, still can't log in, and no error message

what do i log into my admin?
    Considering that this may be related to your previous post about PHP being upgraded by your host, a question now would be has it been again downgraded or is it still in the upgraded condition? (If it has again been downgraded, had you tried to login to the admin while it was at a higher level and now you are trying to login with it back at a lower level? If so, then will likely need to follow the below regardless. There are some technical requirements that would have needed to be met as in which version of PHP was active at the time of attempting to login, but that is for another discussion in my opinion.)

To more immediately get in, would suggest using the "I Forgot my admin credentials" (https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?44) type FAQ even though it does appear that you know your credentials. The process will establish a set of credentials that should be functional with your store (assuming all else related is functional) and not keep you in the endless loop.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin login, no error message, can't log in even the password is correct

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Considering that this may be related to your previous post about PHP being upgraded by your host, a question now would be has it been again downgraded or is it still in the upgraded condition? (If it has again been downgraded, had you tried to login to the admin while it was at a higher level and now you are trying to login with it back at a lower level? If so, then will likely need to follow the below regardless. There are some technical requirements that would have needed to be met as in which version of PHP was active at the time of attempting to login, but that is for another discussion in my opinion.)

To more immediately get in, would suggest using the "I Forgot my admin credentials" (https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?44) type FAQ even though it does appear that you know your credentials. The process will establish a set of credentials that should be functional with your store (assuming all else related is functional) and not keep you in the endless loop.
    When i posted my previous post, i didn't realize that i may did use php 5.4, the site and admin worked, i just suddenly can't log in admin. yes i know how to reset admin password from sql, so i said when the password is correct, i still can't log in admin

i don't know what's wrong with my login page, cause when i enter the right password, can't log in, just refresh the page, and no error message

Plugin Contributions

When i posted my previous post, i didn't realize that i may did use php 5.4, the site and admin worked, i just suddenly can't log in admin. yes i know how to reset admin password from sql, so i said when the password is correct, i still can't log in admin

i don't know what's wrong with my login page, cause when i enter the right password, can't log in, just refresh the page, and no error message
    Still not sure from the above if by knowing how to reset the password and user means that it has been done or is just basically a statement of knowledge. If it has been reset with the password reset sql applicable to your current ZC version, then there are a few other possible reasons that after the database was successfully populated that login may still not occur and the operation respond as it did as in if the user was in a timeout period for login errors, cache/session issues, etc...

I've seen what you have described: correct credentials provided, page reloads, incorrect, get a message, correct again and reloads... If I remember correctly I basically end up recreating the user/password through one or more methods of user revision.

Plugin Contributions

Still not sure from the above if by knowing how to reset the password and user means that it has been done or is just basically a statement of knowledge. If it has been reset with the password reset sql applicable to your current ZC version, then there are a few other possible reasons that after the database was successfully populated that login may still not occur and the operation respond as it did as in if the user was in a timeout period for login errors, cache/session issues, etc...

I've seen what you have described: correct credentials provided, page reloads, incorrect, get a message, correct again and reloads... If I remember correctly I basically end up recreating the user/password through one or more methods of user revision.
    i tried this
    ADMIN/includes/application_top.php, define('DEBUG_AUTOLOAD', true);
    then i get the following errors on my admin login page, i also posted this on my previous post
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/class.notifier.php');
    actionPoint=>0 $zco_notifier = new notifier();
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/sniffer.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/logger.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/products.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/table_block.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/box.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/message_stack.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/split_page_results.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/object_info.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpmailer.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/classes/class.smtp.php');
    actionPoint=>0 include('includes/classes/upload.php');
    actionPoint=>10 require('includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php');
    actionPoint=>10 require('includes/init_includes/init_database.php');
    actionPoint=>10 require('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/version.php');
    actionPoint=>20 require('includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php');
    actionPoint=>30 require('includes/init_includes/init_gzip.php');
    actionPoint=>30 $sniffer = new sniffer();
    actionPoint=>35 require('includes/functions/admin_access.php');
    actionPoint=>40 require('includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php');
    actionPoint=>40 require('includes/init_includes/init_tlds.php');
    actionPoint=>60 require('includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php');
    actionPoint=>70 require('includes/init_includes/init_languages.php');
    actionPoint=>80 require('includes/init_includes/init_templates.php');
    actionPoint=>90 $zc_products = new products();
    actionPoint=>90 require('includes/functions/localization.php');
    actionPoint=>100 $messageStack = new messageStack();
    actionPoint=>120 require('includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php');
    actionPoint=>130 require('includes/init_includes/init_category_path.php');
    actionPoint=>140 require('includes/init_includes/init_errors.php');
    actionPoint=>150 require('includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php');
    actionPoint=>160 require('/home/myhost/public_html/includes/functions/audience.php');
    actionPoint=>170 require('includes/init_includes/init_admin_history.php');
    actionPoint=>180 require('includes/init_includes/init_html_editor.php');
    what does this mean?

Plugin Contributions

oops, and
    actionPoint=>999 require('includes/init_includes/init_css_js_loader_config.php');

Plugin Contributions

i reset the admin password from phpmyadmin, setting the password to ''admin", i tried this before so i think there's no problem with the password
    in fact, to the admin login page, if you enter a wrong password, usually it appears an error message "user name or password incorrect"
    but now to my admin page, i tried a wrong password, it doesn't display any error message, just refresh the page.
    then i tried the right password, same, it just refreshes the page, and i'm not able to log in, and no error message
    i tired different explorer, different computer, same

Plugin Contributions

i tried this
    ADMIN/includes/application_top.php, define('DEBUG_AUTOLOAD', true);
    then i get the following errors on my admin login page, i also posted this on my previous post

what does this mean?
    With the additional 999 it means that all of the load points identified by files in admin/includes/auto_loaders up to the point of the css_js_loader have at least loaded. The information seen is to support debugging as in some cases a problem earlier on would prevent further loading and diagnostic information being generated in the logs directory. Other than the last file loaded the information looks pretty consistent with a standard load. There may be something going on with that last file that is causing an issue and it could be session related as part of your server setup. Have you tried logging on as a customer, adding product to the cart, etc?

As for the user id and password thing, did your phpmyadmin query(ies) include deleting that user prior to creating/recreating it?

Plugin Contributions

With the additional 999 it means that all of the load points identified by files in admin/includes/auto_loaders up to the point of the css_js_loader have at least loaded. The information seen is to support debugging as in some cases a problem earlier on would prevent further loading and diagnostic information being generated in the logs directory. Other than the last file loaded the information looks pretty consistent with a standard load. There may be something going on with that last file that is causing an issue and it could be session related as part of your server setup. Have you tried logging on as a customer, adding product to the cart, etc?

As for the user id and password thing, did your phpmyadmin query(ies) include deleting that user prior to creating/recreating it?
    There's no problem with the front site, as a customer, i can create account, add products to cart, log into the account, confirm the order.
    the only problem is the admin login page, i can't log in with the correct admin password