Plugin Contributions

Default Is there a picklist add-on?

Version 1.55a running under PHP 5.6.3

Does anyone know of a pick list add-on? Between increases in inventory and increases in orders, it's getting to be a hassle to run around grabbing things off shelves one order at a time. I'd like to be able to generate a pick list based on a range of order numbers. So far I haven't found anything in the plugins section to do that.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there a picklist add-on?

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    Version 1.55a running under PHP 5.6.3

Does anyone know of a pick list add-on? Between increases in inventory and increases in orders, it's getting to be a hassle to run around grabbing things off shelves one order at a time. I'd like to be able to generate a pick list based on a range of order numbers. So far I haven't found anything in the plugins section to do that.
    Must it be by order number? What about by order status?

Have you checked out the plugin Sales Report? I haven't tried it under 1.5.5 yet, but in an older version it could provide basically what you are looking for. A list of items that need to be selected from the shelves in order to basically complete the order(s) to be sent out.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Yes - Pick List Add On!

Yes, we will be releasing a basic pick list module shortly for 1.55f - 1.56c.
    Look for Twitch Product Pick List by DEPT and Twitch Product Pick List by ORDER.

These are on-demand/on screen reports meant to eliminate the need to print a pick list on paper. Further development for mobile has expanded the features to include line by line product display with attributes, check boxes/buttons that allow you to manipulate the display-only report just like writing on a paper.

Future releases will have further development of admin controlled field selection on the fly (to enhance order manipulation for picking efficiency) the ability to save/download a page for digital records or printing if necessary for formal/legal documents and... customizable customer/email/order export reports.

Most of our clients already have these features installed but it's going to take a bit of time and funding to merge them all into a generalized package for all!
    I appreciate those friendly folks that have contributed to the Pick List Project to get it ready for pre-release testing Thanks!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.