Thread: Pending Orders

Plugin Contributions

Default Pending Orders

I am using ver 1.5.0 of Zen Cart. My problem is after a customer places a order I cant change them from PENDING to say WAIT LIST. When I go to status and select another item like wait list and click update nothing happens. This happen all of a sudden no changes where made in the system that would effect this change. Looking for help in getting this fixed.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pending Orders

Quote Originally Posted by donhorn View Post
    I am using ver 1.5.0 of Zen Cart. My problem is after a customer places a order I cant change them from PENDING to say WAIT LIST. When I go to status and select another item like wait list and click update nothing happens. This happen all of a sudden no changes where made in the system that would effect this change. Looking for help in getting this fixed.
    While perhaps none were actively made by you, it is possible that your host has upgraded to a more stable/secure/supported version of php with which ZC 1.5.0 is not compatible. Understand that 1.5.0 was released more than 5 years ago.

Now it could also be some other issue considering I can't say I recall others reporting the same type of problem in a php incompatibility condition. There are a lot of potential operations though so, wouldn't be a surprise if that one thing hasn't been reported or that it is something I forget reading but there is little that can be changed by the host that might have an impact. Otherwise might start considering comparing files to see if something was modified from the "outside".
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...