Plugin Contributions

Default USPS shippig module all of a sudden not giving quotes. ZC V1.5.5d

www.mysticcrypt.com USPS shipping module all of a sudden not giving quotes. Zen V1.5.5D

Anyone else having the same problem. I was on my site checking the shipping earlier today, everything was fine. Now I checked and I get this error on the front end customer view when putting something in their cart and then trying to check out.

Shipping Method:
    This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.
    United States Postal Service
    An error occurred in obtaining USPS shipping quotes.
    If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please try refreshing this page, or contact the store owner.

I am signed up for when the web tools api does maintenance, etc, didnt get an email about it, and it seems it goes out intermittently quite a bit. ( I usually find this out by a customer messaging me, but i happen to be online making shipping template for ebay- and check my site to get quote for my items, and notice its down. )

FYI- i do have the most recent fix for usps installed that will allow first class mail to display.

Anyone else having this problem with no rates displaying for usps? I think i will activate a temporary flat rate , but going to bed now so not sure really what to do. =(

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS shippig module all of a sudden not giving quotes. Zen V1.5.5D

I activated a per weight unit which will allow my customer to check out, but it totally not accurate at all.

I found a link someone gave me last time.

https://www.shippingapimonitor.com/h....html?api=usps

Its showing a response time of more than 30 seconds. =( I hear that Zen cart waits 15 seconds to get a rate quote, is there a way to increase the wait time in zencart so that when usps is not down, but just lagging the customer can still get the rate quote?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

USPS was down for an hour or two this morning ... see if it isn't working for you now ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    USPS was down for an hour or two this morning ... see if it isn't working for you now ...
    It is working now. Is there a way to change the time zencart waits for usps?