Plugin Contributions

Default Can I upload Image files for multiple EZ Pages though the Admin access to EZ Pages

Site url: www.caloffroad4x4.com.au Zen Cart Version 1.5.5

I use many EZ pages for a particular section of this site - see "customer Rides" in menu bar.
    I have already established some 50 or so pages and can see it becoming much bigger.
    They work fine.
    However:
    I currently use a server file to hold all the images and upload by them by ftp to separate folders for each Ride.
    Then I use admin access to write the page HTML codes manually - which of course loads to the data base.

I have given the Client access to load and operate all product data etc - through the Admin as is usual.
    The client would like to be able to upload new "Rides" himself through the Admin access as he does with the products.
    I don't trust him to have access by ftp.

Is there a way in which I (and then the client) can load the image files through the Admin EZ page section - presumably to store in the data base.?

Big Ben

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I upload Image files for multiple EZ Pages though the Admin access to EZ Pag

Where in the folder structure are the images routinely uploaded? If the answer is somewhere within the images directory, then setup a dummy disabled product. Upload the image can be through that area without additional coding. Otherwise if still in the images directory (or elsewhere even) duplicate the code that is in say: admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php that steps into the preview and then update code.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I upload Image files for multiple EZ Pages though the Admin access to EZ Pag

Many thanks dummy product route works perfectly.
    Big Ben

Plugin Contributions

Glad that at least able to continue to do business via admin and image upload. Doesn't mean that an improved method to simplify your workflow couldn't still be developed. Huge difference between "can't do and need to" and "can we make this better". :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...