Plugin Contributions

Default How to Modify Gift Certificate Que e-mail

I am trying to modify what I believe is the Gift Certificate Que Language file. The e-mail being sent from my store has this text minus the red text:

Code:
    You recently purchased a Gift Certificate from our online store.
    For security reasons this was not made immediately available to you. However, this amount has now been released. 
    You may now visit our store and send the value of the Gift Certificate via email to someone else, or use it yourself. 
    To send the gift certificate to someone else login to your account, select Account, then scroll to the bottom and where it says Gift Certificate Account click Send A Gift Certificate
    The Gift Certificate(s) you purchased are worth $0.03
    $0.03
    I want to add the text in red and also increase the font size (the font in the e-mail is very small maybe 9px or small). I looked in developers toolkit but I did not get any language files or any other results. Where can I add this red font, and how can I increase the font size on this e-mail?
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to Modify Gift Certificate Que e-mail

Did you try making the changes to /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/gv_queue.php?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to Modify Gift Certificate Que e-mail

Thank you lat9. That is the direction I was looking for, I think the issue is now resolved. I was able to add the line around #33 define('TEXT_REDEEM_GV_MESSAGE_RELEASED'

Also the global font size was too small at 9px so I updated the e-mail css stylesheet located here: e-mail/email_common.css to be 14px in the common areas instead of the smaller 9px and 10px that comes standard in many of those settings.

Only problem is no file override system as this is located in the admin folder. But, I did make a core file modification list for circumstances just like this. I Appreciate your help and direction.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design