Plugin Contributions

Default Admin log-in page is tan color on version 1.5.5f

What does it mean when the color of the admin is tan? What would prevent the stylesheet from loading? I've checked the configure.php files and the paths are correct. Thanks for any help.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin log-in page is tan color on version 1.5.5f

Right click on your page and use the browser's inspection tools to view the console errors, or any errors it reports in trying to load stylesheets etc.
    Again, probably missing some files.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. I really appreciate your help. I did what you say and get the following:

Failed to open input source 'file:////www.domain.com/a4bc5e6a-f176-43fa-9f15-9b42fa7da266'" nsresult: "0x80520001 (NS_ERROR_FILE_UNRECOGNIZED_PATH)" location: "JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://devtools/shared/DevToolsUtils.js :: mainThreadFetch :: line 518" data: yes]
    Stack: mainThreadFetch@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://devtools/shared/DevToolsUtils.js:518:5
    _getSourceText/<@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://devtools/server/actors/source.js:393:27
    process@resource://gre/modules/Promise.jsm -> resource://gre/modules/Promise-backend.js:922:23
    walkerLoop@resource://gre/modules/Promise.jsm -> resource://gre/modules/Promise-backend.js:806:7
    scheduleWalkerLoop/<@resource://gre/modules/Promise.jsm -> resource://gre/modules/Promise-backend.js:742:11
    Line: 518, column: 0

Plugin Contributions

What's weird is the customer-side works perfectly, but the admin site just won't load the stylesheet. The paths in both configure.php files are the same so I don't know why the admin is having an issue.

Plugin Contributions

SOLVED! Craziest thing. Randomly I changed /admin/includes/functions/general.php to the 1.5.4 version and tried to load the admin again -- just turned the admin blank. So then I put the 1.5.5f version of general.php back and refreshed the adminpage ... and magic! The admin is working properly. How in the world did that fix it? So happy. Why do you think that worked?

Plugin Contributions

I would consider comparing the previous admin/includes/functions/general.php with the current one or perhaps the entire admin side to a fresh version. Nothing identified in the third post makes any sense to me from an expected out-of-the-box ZC install. So really, instead of trying to figure out why placing a default file into the admin directory fixed a problem, I'd be more concerned about why a non-default file was included (and not known about.)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...